Iamhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iamhere

I started replaying this game like a month ago and this same perin seller is in flaris daily blantantly doing this with his private shop. Is it no longer bannable to sell penya? I mean how blatantly can you do this?

You don't even have to look hard hes right there in the middle of the game

Hilarious I was thinking of posting something like this yesterday xD
    But I only noticed that it was the same since around 1 week ago

Comment

in all seriousness you would think by 2019 they would have improved on their rule enforcement from like 2010. all u have to do is login the game invisible as a GM and walk around a circle in Flaris. there's no secret

i mean its so commonplace that the items that i'm buying in game, most people are asking for paypal than perins. its ridiculous.

Comment

Yep but at the same time they don't want to lose playes because there are so few of them nowadays xD

Comment

Originally posted by GartugaKM View Post
          Yep but at the same time they don't want to lose playes because there are so few of them nowadays xD
          Their asses belong to Gala lab and they can't do anything with it.

Comment

ok then why should i ever buy webcoins if i can just paypal the guy and he'd give me more penya for that than the webcoins for the same money

hopefully that gets their attention and actually fixes this shit

Comment

Originally posted by Cl0ck View Post
              ok then why should i ever buy webcoins if i can just paypal the guy and he'd give me more penya for that than the webcoins for the same money

hopefully that gets their attention and actually fixes this shit
              because "the guy" can easily scam you. Well, i wouldn't buy official webcoins neither.

Comment

They used to be on top of it, but you can only do so much. They are recreating accounts at an annoyingly rapid speed and just will reappear. The only way to really do it would be to ban all ips from China lol
                Also, you will 100% get banned if you buy perins from one of those sellers.

Comment

why buy perins? bro just farm in-game/boss/pve or wcoins lol...

Comment

Working...
                  X