Prices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prices

Can we make some sort of spreadsheet on what costs how much? Its getting a little ridiculous for a player starting again for a few years to grasp what costs what.

Someone just told me that Garnet +10 was 10b and thats how much they brought it for, but the guy wants 40b for a +11 makes no sense

or that fierce pieces were 2b each (not cloak/mask) but the guy earlier said it was 25b

Edit: Clockworks server

is it because the economy is down the toilet? should i just start another server lol
    Last edited by Cl0ck; 18-08-19, 01:20 PM.

Prices on CW are like that because a lot of stuff is duped, duped things are cheaper and non duped are more. I would suggest you move to Lykan.
    JagerKnight - Lvl 123 Blade - StardustCrusaders
    MsPayo - Lvl 137 Seraph - Dystopia

Comment

Originally posted by Cl0ck View Post
      Can we make some sort of spreadsheet on what costs how much? ...
      It would be next to impossible to make a spread sheet of the tens of thousands of items and keep it up to date on even a weekly basis.
      I have my own Excel list of the items I am (or may be) interested in.

Originally posted by Cl0ck View Post
      Someone just told me that Garnet +10 was 10b and thats how much they brought it for, but the guy wants 40b for a +11 makes no sense

or that fierce pieces were 2b each (not cloak/mask) but the guy earlier said it was 25b
      Seems reasonable that a +11 item would cost more than a +10. As to those particular prices, people always say they paid low and always want high.
      I just checked and Dragon King pieces are listed in the Vendor for around 2b each on CW.

Moral of story: believe what everyone else says; but personally VERIFY before acting on that information.
      Last edited by Len45; 18-08-19, 03:08 PM.

Comment

If anyone creates a spreadsheet please do share it XD

Comment

Working...
        X