Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Deletion Problem

Hello all.

Having passed a month after I submitted a request to delete my Webzen account, I still get no reply from Webzen itself. I know it takes up to a maximum of 2 weeks until the account deletion, but I should've been notified whether my account was deleted or not. What should I do now? If I logged in to check if it was deleted, it'll be likely the request will be cancelled, so I'd have to wait more than 2 weeks again. Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Why do you want to delete your account?
    IGN: JagerKnight Guild: Natural Server: Lykan

Comment

Originally posted by Jammey View Post
      Why do you want to delete your account?
      Because I regret my choosing of names for my three characters, and I find it illogical to buy 3 Scrolls of Name Change when I have the right to have my account deleted to create a new set of characters instead.

Cheers.
      Last edited by TestingToast; 16-08-19, 08:14 PM.

Comment

You could always make a new account
        IGN: JagerKnight Guild: Natural Server: Lykan

Comment

Originally posted by Jammey View Post
          You could always make a new account
          I know, but I created a brand new mail account just to use with this Webzen account, and I really like it, there is no way I could just dump it like that.

Comment

Anyone knows what should I do? I do not want to just trash the account linked to my new mail. Should I send a ticket or something? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Keep the account, replace 'bad named character' with a new one by........ deleting the old character and creating a new one on the character select screen.

Comment

• Len45
                Len45 commented
                Editing a comment
                Character deletion has been disabled for a long time.

What TestingToast wants is for Webzen to fund his name changes. Just create and register a new eMail account.
                Last edited by Len45; 17-08-19, 07:51 AM.

As I mentioned, creating a new account isn't in my plans, and I find quite weird my request for account deletion wasn't accepted nor rejected. What should my next step be? Once more, creating a new account isn't an option. Thanks all.

Comment

• Len45
                Len45 commented
                Editing a comment
                As always, your ONLY option to do things like this is to submit a ticket.
                Check your "Junk" or "Spam" if you do not get an auto response in a few days. This auto response is only to let you know they got your ticket.

If you delete your Webzen account, your Flyff characters won't be deleted, they just won't be accessible anymore. A Webzen account is what let you access your characters, but they are not part of your Webzen account.

From there you have 2 options:

-Create a new account with 3 new characters with name you want.
              -Use a change name scroll to rename your 3 characters.

Also keep in mind that if you delete your account you won't be able to use the email you used on that deleted account, once an email is used once it can't be used again ever for a different account.

Comment

• GartugaKM
                GartugaKM commented
                Editing a comment
                I feel clarified.
            Working...
            X