• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duradura
    started a topic Siege Time

Siege Time

Hello everyone,

did you consider changing the time for guildsiege? Like 2 hours earlier? I am from Germany and the current time is competing with all saturday night plans. I think this is the same for most of the europeans, right?

Greetings
    Dura

• GartugaKM
    replied
    Makes no difference to me, see no interest in going to siege xD
    But best of luck lads.

Leave a comment:

• Duradura
    replied
    Hello again, did anyone of Webzen read this post so far? Everyone in the EU Server would Benefit and it would make more People interested in Siege if it was earlier or Maybe also on Sunday, after Secret Room.

Greetings
    Dura

Leave a comment:

• Astrup
    replied
    100% agree to this, An earlier siege means I wouldnt have to choose between being with my friends, or waiting for 10pm for a 10min siege.
    Now that we're discussing siege, why not have siege on multiple days? Why keep it limited to Saturday?

Leave a comment:

• DatElem
    replied
    Same problem here... (EU server). 2 hours earlier would be quite better for most of us... Siege time then get ready for evening time
    +1

Leave a comment:

• AkumusukeX
    replied
    Hey guys,

i definitly support this request. 10pm on a saturday sucks quite a lot. Since it's a EU server anyway, I guess everyone would benefit from a time change to like 2h back.

Regards,
    Akumusuke

Leave a comment:

• Duradura
    replied
    Hey guys, I talk About the EU Server Clockworks, sorry that I was unclear. I believe there would be some more People interested in pvp if the time was changed slightly ^^

Greetings
    Dura

Leave a comment:

• Hyaton
    replied
    Duradura please state what server you are refering to. for dFlyFF and enFlyFF I agree, for usFlyFF i totally disagree, 2h earlier would ruin siege for like 60% of all players.

Leave a comment:

• Flavi
    replied
    Hello Dura,

I feel you brother.. Siege is by the time you go out to have fun. But there is another thread where people request for the Siege to be later 2 hours ( thats for the North America server ). Also I like your idea for Siege to happen a bit earlier in Europe

Best regards,
    Flavi.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X