Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siege Time

Hello everyone,

did you consider changing the time for guildsiege? Like 2 hours earlier? I am from Germany and the current time is competing with all saturday night plans. I think this is the same for most of the europeans, right?

Greetings
    Dura

Hello Dura,

I feel you brother.. Siege is by the time you go out to have fun. But there is another thread where people request for the Siege to be later 2 hours ( thats for the North America server ). Also I like your idea for Siege to happen a bit earlier in Europe

Best regards,
    Flavi.

Comment

Duradura please state what server you are refering to. for dFlyFF and enFlyFF I agree, for usFlyFF i totally disagree, 2h earlier would ruin siege for like 60% of all players.

Comment

Hey guys, I talk About the EU Server Clockworks, sorry that I was unclear. I believe there would be some more People interested in pvp if the time was changed slightly ^^

Greetings
        Dura

Comment

Hey guys,

i definitly support this request. 10pm on a saturday sucks quite a lot. Since it's a EU server anyway, I guess everyone would benefit from a time change to like 2h back.

Regards,
          Akumusuke

Comment

Same problem here... (EU server). 2 hours earlier would be quite better for most of us... Siege time then get ready for evening time
            +1

Comment

100% agree to this, An earlier siege means I wouldnt have to choose between being with my friends, or waiting for 10pm for a 10min siege.
              Now that we're discussing siege, why not have siege on multiple days? Why keep it limited to Saturday?

Comment

Working...
              X