Old fashion sets / Permanent Cat Costume Set / Red Velvet Apple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old fashion sets / Permanent Cat Costume Set / Red Velvet Apple

hello, i want to get up the topic of getting some old and most wanted fahions back to the game.
    i am trying to find the following fashion sets for about more than a year now after shouting out my soul for it in game. still without any success: Stylish Santa set and Frog Set 2015. It would be appreciated if we could get those sets back in a special one time sale (so that they dont get common and are still rare but at least not hard to find in game).
    Furthermore I know that the purple cat costume is currently available as a 30 days version. it would be also appreciated if you could make it available in the shop either but also as a one time sale.

In addition to the above mentioned fashions, i want to get up the topic about the red velvet apple which is a ''weapon'' but also pretty rare in game and it hasn't show up in any event in the past few years. It would be very appreciated if we could get it back in a event this year.

These are my suggestions and wishes about and for the game.
    Last edited by Yixx; 31-05-19, 01:25 PM.

• Klaig
    replied
    Hello Yixx,

Thanks for your suggestions we will see what we can do to make them a bit more available.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X