Why so badly inflated?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why so badly inflated?

I was trying to come back to flyff. I played from version7-14m I made a account on tanuki and towns are ghosts like saint morning and such. On top of that I dont see anyone leveling items are like 300mil for level 45 +0 set piece. What happened? I know I'll never make that much to afford gear. Kinda afraid to return now.

300m might seem like a lot rn, and it kinda is for how did Tanuki is but after it merges with the rest of the servers it will be affordable
    IGN: JagerKnight Guild: Natural Server: Lykan

Comment

Yeah same on CW you kinda make that money easily on certain events once you are back in the game a bit and doing some active again. So 300M is kinda easy. Next to that you can also awake vaggy gear for 100M :P and go from there

Comment

That is kinda good to hear. When will merges happen? IDK if its currently possilble to play how I want too which is BowJester. I missed mine from back in 2007, but they are heavily relient on Lvl 45 Set + GBow and Lvl 90 Set + LGB.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealaequinzo View Post
          I was trying to come back to flyff. I played from version7-14m I made a account on tanuki and towns are ghosts like saint morning and such. On top of that I dont see anyone leveling items are like 300mil for level 45 +0 set piece. What happened? I know I'll never make that much to afford gear. Kinda afraid to return now.
          if you are starting from sratch - i can offer some help on Mocomochi (i have tons of guides in my guild channel, so you are welcome).
          btw, it's not hard to make money during events.

Comment

• Venterra
            Venterra commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi there, would like to join your crew after the merge, still on tanuki with a few Chars. Would be nice ty

Originally posted by MothSyndromE View Post

if you are starting from sratch - i can offer some help on Mocomochi (i have tons of guides in my guild channel, so you are welcome).
          btw, it's not hard to make money during events.
          I appreciate it; but I'm not on mocomochi. I played during solidarity creation from sunrise and baklada09. So I went to tanuki bc of the aibatt server merge. I wanted to see what people and guilds were still around.

Comment

• BlueLight
            BlueLight commented
            Editing a comment
            Zea you used to be in CosMiC? just wondering i used to play on Aibatt Tanuki…. but i think most stopped playing, and never came back

I was in solidarity aibatt before the new 1 was made. Then I went with the rebellion group bc of some the racial remarks the original clan creators had made and joined baklada09 then moved into Sunrise to fight for the crown. Eventually I got bored and quit for 6-7 years. Just came back and started anew on tanuki bc they wont respond to my old account recoverys.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealaequinzo View Post
            I was in solidarity aibatt before the new 1 was made. Then I went with the rebellion group bc of some the racial remarks the original clan creators had made and joined baklada09 then moved into Sunrise to fight for the crown. Eventually I got bored and quit for 6-7 years. Just came back and started anew on tanuki bc they wont respond to my old account recoverys.
            If you are looking for guides - i have them all in my guild channel in discord. Add me - MothSyndrome#7942

Comment

There is a lot of inflation because FlyFF really has no decent penya sink.
              Over the years people are just collecting more and more penya with no where to put it.

Comment

Working...
              X