Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a place where people can submit ideas/suggestions for events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a place where people can submit ideas/suggestions for events?

I am curious because I was wanting to see if I could throw out the idea of another alchemy event. Those were HUGE hits back in the day. I looked on the wiki and the last time there was an alchemy event in this game was back in December of 2010. I was around for that alchemy event and I remember having so much fun gathering all the items for the recipe and then getting items upgraded. I think we are long overdue for another alchemy event and I think the event would go really well. Does anyone else miss the old alchemy events? Could just be me... Either way, it would be a nice change from the same recycled events we get year after year (with the exception of the Flyff Hold'Em event which we haven't had since 2014!)

Hello DietDrPepsi,

You're at the right place for event suggestions (or suggestions in general).

Regarding the Alchemy Event; things were different back in 2010. We had way more resources (especially more GMs) back in the days than nowadays and the Alchemy Event is a laborious GM driven event. Unfortunately we don't have the necessary resources to run an event like this anymore, so I don't think there're any plans to bring it back anytime soon.

Greetings~

Comment

Hi Amenofus,

If an Alchemy Event is so laborious GM driven event, then what about making it non-GM driven? Would something like making it an NPC driven event with a user interface (like most events are). For instance, once the user gathers the ingredients to upgrade their item, the user goes to the alchemist NPC. The user then clicks on the NPC and it opens up the window where the user gets to select which recipe he/she wants. Another window then pulls up. On the left side of the screen are slots for the user to enter the ingredients for the recipe. On the right is a slot for the user to put their item that they are upgrading. Once all the items are entered, the user hits accept and the item is upgraded. This is just one example of one recipe.

I think making this NPC driven wouldn't burden on staff to run the event. I think the NPC should only be available for a day or for a patch (next path it goes away).

I understand this probably won't happen but thought it might be an interesting idea to bring up.

Comment

Hello DietDrPepsi,

Surely it might be technically possible to turn the alchemy event into a scripted event. WEBZEN - as a publisher - can't realize that goal, though. This is more a question for the developer of the game (Gala Lab).

We can forward a suggestion like that to Gala. But like you said already, I don't think it would happen anytime soon, either, since Gala doesn't have that much resources to put a high priority on projects like this.

Greetings~

Comment

Working...
        X