Less Cute Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less Cute Event

I'll mail a cookie to you if you can tell me a worse event that the "Less Cute Event".

Leave IGN and Server below if you dare to try.

Seriously, whose idea was this? How are 90%+ of players supposed to join the event?

Save winter event from 2009, all you wa t was balloons that give you 150 hp, 50 atk, and 100 def. I am JagerKnight from Lykan
    IGN: JagerKnight Guild: Natural Server: Lykan

Comment

There is also the time when Magitook did an event like this but the mobs where in Flaris, and there was a clockworks in Flarine killing all the noobs
      IGN: JagerKnight Guild: Natural Server: Lykan

Comment

Originally posted by Ranz View Post
        I'll mail a cookie to you if you can tell me a worse event that the "Less Cute Event".

Leave IGN and Server below if you dare to try.

Seriously, whose idea was this? How are 90%+ of players supposed to join the event?
        Both types of Khans can be easily taken down by a pair of noob Rangers or Psykeepers.

Clockworks, Queen of Thorns and King Chiton can be taken down by any 105+lvl damager with decent block-gears and gold pills. Silverwing Dutchess can be killed with any 105M damager.
        Last edited by MothSyndromE; 27-03-19, 12:58 PM.

Comment

i do like this event it gives people the chance to farm unique weapons more frequently than normal if they want to before all these merges (soz usa servers).

Comment

Working...
          X