Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Players here ?

Hey Flyff-Team, wassup?

Just wanted to ask and see if there are some players from 2005, 2006 and 2007 here. I would like to hear something about your old experiences in Flyff and on what server you play currently

We will all finally meet after the big merge (Lykan, Mocco, Tanuki). What do you think about it ?

I think this is the best decision Webzen & Gala have made. It´s really sad to see this game so dead. I remember when Server 1 + 2 were "(full)" and Darkon was the main shopping city. Saint Morning was the second one and the rest was in Flaris.

I would be happy to see at least an overcrowded Flaris and balanced Sieges again. Hopefully lots of players will come back.

Have Fun!

im from 2005, cand remember my first accounts, that sucks. but im going to start play again.
    just waiting for support to recover some of my other accounts.

about the merge, i think that will be awesome!

i can remember when SM, Darkon was FILLED with shops,

grettings

Comment

I've been around on and off since like v5, whenever that used to be, and I've just started playing again... I'm on the EU server, though. I'm happy about our merge too anyways, it's good to have more people around.
      It's been quite nice having to start from scratch, I guess the memories I'm more fond of are those from the first levels (so - Flaris and such).

Greetings

Comment

in my case it seems like they dont want players.
        im trying to get back my old accounts, and i have been waiting for over a week for 1 respons!!

i think if they just can be more active on the support part i think more old peoples will try to get back.
        i think many peoples dont want to wait several weeks to get support.

Comment

hi to busy leveling before eu merge soz haha

Comment

Hi

Comment

oh, a 2005 dude

Comment

• Prololz
                Prololz commented
                Editing a comment
                i personally (back in the days) didnt know that i could create an acc on this forum tho & that gpotato merged with webzen (i dont even remember if these names are right), so unfortunately for me, i got the 2008 tag, could have got the 2005' or even less!

• Meanysword
                Meanysword commented
                Editing a comment
                i think the earliest i could have had was 2004 but im not sure i think thats around the time i started playing the only reason i made an account back then for forums was because it was the most effective way to buy high tier armor such as dayst+10 and such. but im gonna guess that you could have definently started playing before me because it was like mid 2004 when i started

• Prololz
                Prololz commented
                Editing a comment
                always cool to see old player around

I am thankful for all reponses ...

There is still a lot of potential that is unused. When I see how filled the Private-Servers are I am asking myself, why the official servers are so empty.
              It has definitely something to do with the fact, that you can´t be really good in this game without buying WC. Bonnis I can confirm that. Lots of players quit because they didn´t get any support by the gms/webzen team. It´s sad to see how this game has become...
              Anyone who started playing in 05 / 06 / 07 can truly understand that.

I hope we will all meet after merge and have a big and ACTIVE community again.

Take care guys

Comment

If I were to make a forum acc from an acc of mine from 2005 or 2006 would it say that or would it say 2019?
                JagerKnight - Lvl 123 Blade - StardustCrusaders
                MsPayo - Lvl 137 Seraph

Comment

• Len45
                  Len45 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's the date you started on the forum.

• BossKinG
                  BossKinG commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When your acc is from 2005/2006 you will see it as soon as you register on forum. Join Date = Acc creation

2007 here

Comment

• Prololz
                  Prololz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  another brother!

2004 player from version 4.0 when max level was 120 no Hero. Max level was like 118 bc glyphs in darkon 1 2nd job class change was the strongest mobs and amps didn't exist. I miss those days. Only a handful of people made it over 115. Max asal was 32k and people went crazy when people could actually hit for 32000 damage with it.

Comment

• Meanysword
                  Meanysword commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i remember when awakening was released and we only got 1 line of bonus stats for awakening armor...

• BossKinG
                  BossKinG commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So true ! Glaphan spots were always full.. The Lvl 105 Sets with 28% atk were so hyped and also the Lvl 105 weapons with the cool looking 105 shield. Man I miss those days so hard. It was almost not possible to lvl without a Ringmaster there when you were full str.

I already onehited them. But only with swapping rings from intirets to strente.

• Prololz
                  Prololz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  reading ya'll making me smile, it's always good to see that old boys are still around

Anyone else remember power dice?

Comment

• Zealaequinzo
                  Zealaequinzo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh yea powerdice. Reminded me of D&D table top games. 4,6,8,10. I cant remember if there were higher though.

I do
                Played on mushpoie
                bar304

Comment

• Prololz
                  Prololz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  another old brother!

what im really see here they merging because the game4 is dead seriously banning people senselessly is not good for this game your just pushing your costomer not to buy your stuff how tick can you get blame flyff devs here for banning people w/o any concent unless you guys on that high on mighty chair do something about those who banned previous years

Comment

Originally posted by NIMROD001 View Post
                  what im really see here they merging because the game4 is dead seriously banning people senselessly is not good for this game your just pushing your costomer not to buy your stuff how tick can you get blame flyff devs here for banning people w/o any concent unless you guys on that high on mighty chair do something about those who banned previous years
                  those dudes were smart enough to forget about this "game" and move on.

Comment

Working...
                  X