• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nana/jessica rings 2019

plz fixed the ring its really bothersome unsoulinked it

Originally posted by MAXX View Post
    two nana rings give you 36% additional damage, isn't that too good to be not soul-linked?

Comment

• Meanysword
      Meanysword commented
      Editing a comment
      no because the old rings give more overall attack then 36% attack on a low base attack would give so to justify either all of them should be soul linked or none because these new ones are not the best of the valentines rings so far unless your in fully maxed out gear and i mean either +10 10/10 fire R ancient axe or ygdrassil weapons are needed along with some champ demols and other things to just make 36% attack better then +1800 flat attack damage which is then multiplied by other bonuses from other gear such as attack% adoch and other stats for different classes but yah these rings are by far not the best for your average player so why should they be soul linked over others that are better but aren't soul linked

just fixed the god damn ring you making fool out of the player I wont farm this shit on the first place if you say its soul link at the start conning is the key to this if you insist making it soulinked

Comment

yeah fixed the ring others got unsoulinked valentine 2019 rings its pretty unfair to those you slack the job problem being soulinked

Comment

yes I agree to this farming this ring is usedless if its soulinked no wonder you lost player now adays your lack of sympathy and sense of job wellness is gone

Comment

Originally posted by MAXX View Post
          I find no sense on this request. A no Rosetta Stone interpretation could be like: "Please fix the rings. It's really bothersome they´re soul linked."

But the follow answer has even less sense:

Originally posted by MothSyndromE View Post
          two nana rings give you 36% additional damage, isn't that too good to be not soul-linked?
          However, in Logic has quite sense because is a negation of a negation, thus: "... isn't that too good to be soul-linked?".

Do not raise the hand whoever didn't understand.
          :B

Comment

• Len45
            Len45 commented
            Editing a comment
            WOW !! Talk about someone who doesn't understand.

• NIMROD001
            NIMROD001 commented
            Editing a comment
            your observation of fact is no longer required rings are un soulinked now so stfu

i dont understand this game, but my rings are still soullinked without stats, and i speak with other players with the same problem
          Last edited by Eventschreck; 13-05-19, 12:16 PM.

Comment

If your rings are still soul-linked please send a ticket.

Comment

Working...
            X