Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whys it so hard to make a pet revive c

Comment

100% behind number 2 by XSlyth, the game is so outbalanced against classes with 2h weapons already, this would be a relatively simple way of reducing that gap

Comment

I would love to see Old Cloaks in the Item Shop, such as the Yin-Yang Cloak.

Comment

• Nerve
          Nerve commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, they haven't been around for ages I personally really want the cloak of petals

I remember back when Taegeuk Cloak was one of the most sought after cloaks

-----------

iFervidus ~ Mocomochi ~ US Server ~ Level 160 Crackshooter
        iJay ~ Clockworks ~ EU ~ Level 150 Slayer

Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3...ON4U6cbuXaGniQ

"Success is not something that happens to you, it's something that happens BECAUSE of YOU."

Comment

Here are some sales I'd like to see:
          * Baruna items weekend sale - not just 10% off but also better bundles like the scrolls sale.
          * Bring back old cloaks for limited sales, for example: Cloak of Petals, Ying Yang Cloak, Cloak of the Loving Rose, Rays and Clouds Cloak, Cloak of Hope, Taegeuk Cloak and more. Knowing the players in this game, that would be very much appreciated.
          * Bring back ALL pets and cs sets for limited sales.
          * Element Spirit bundles - instead of getting each of them separately, we would appreciate a way to grab them as stacks (10 for example).
          Last edited by Mnemonic; 11-04-20, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Lumia Pet please <3

Comment

I would like to see 7day Precious beads, King/Queen/Jack/Ace card, Unstable flasks, flowerpot of love(DE and FR have these in shop why not us), alot more transies(Mushpang, NyangNyang, heartless bang, clowngods etc) and somehow introduce the rare short time cs like cooked octopus, flash charms or idk either sale or event. :c

Comment

The 3 day beads which was removed awhile ago would be a great to bring back so people could select the ones they want rather than getting the not so good ones, there wasn't really a real explanation into why these were removed they was just replaced with the Adept/Champion boxes, also the short term cs would be great thing like Cooked Octopus, Flash Charms and even the 1 day Unstable Flasks rather than the potents.

Comment

I want costume gaunts that give 15% atk like the fwc gaunts. did Korea forgot about the fwc ganuts and thinks they don't exist anymore? Its just not fair that some have 15% atk cs gaunts and the other 99% don't. we didn't got the 2020 eggs and the rabbit boots 10% atk because piccolo said it is to much (too over powered) but we have 15% atk gaunts. that makes no sense.

Comment

• Sebbe991
                    Sebbe991 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    the 2011 FWC gloves are completely untradeable/unbindeable. There is only 11 Characters to my knowledge left that have those gloves and literally every single on of them have quit or don't play the game actively (login once every 3~~6months). And the only time they are superior now is in PvE since the 7% PvP damage gloves are better anyways in PvP. Webzen did introduce those sets to FR and DE by rewarding all players who played during 2006 with a code that gave them a set but i doubt they will ever sell those in shop.

• ZenMasta
                    ZenMasta commented
                    Editing a comment
                    lol why are you downplaying it?

• Sebbe991
                    Sebbe991 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Since you are bringing up fairness as an argument to re introduce those sets even tho they dont really cause a problem whatsoever and imo is a weak argument, if you want them for the sake of wanting then yeah sure go ahead but the only time they have re-introduced those sets was during special occasions like FR and DE 10 year anniversary and gifting all characters who played since 2006 and seems unlikely to appear in shop.
                Working...
                X