No more constant sales of overpowered premiums
    no overpowered premiums

players enjoyed the past
    theres a reason why the older versions had more players
    and the new version loses more players as days go on

do the right thing
    make an old school server

kthxbai
    Last edited by Doomout; 28-01-19, 05:17 PM.

• Laughingsakurai
    replied
    An old school Flyff server would make the game more lively only for a few months. Only a minority who liked the game back then still thinks the base gameplay is engaging. Nowadays Flyff even v5-v6 style did not age well for a MMORPG. And don’t forget the game lacked in content a LOT more than it still does now. People would get hyped for old school Flyff, reach lv120 (assuming the old school server didn’t revert back to pre Meteo days) then get bored by the “endgame”, remember why they stopped playing and leave again.
    The game is also broken at its core. Literally. It would take a week or two for someone to break the economy like they always do when a new server launched. Since the developers haven’t and never will patch the exploits.

You really need to wake up to reality. The game isn’t empty because of lack of advertisement, streamers or new servers be them old school or normal. It’s empty because the only reason it was somewhat popular back in 2006-2010 was due lack of competition outside the likes of WoW. Very few people would watch a stream or ad for it and become interested at this point. MMORPGs that demand so many hours invested to grind for practically no post-grind are out of touch with the current market. It’s surviving out of money throwing addicts who invested too much to leave.

Leave a comment:

• Luna23
    replied
    people can make private servers, but they cant host an older version lol.

Leave a comment:

• BlinxyBoy
    replied
    I agree with this. I hate to think this way but it seems the game has gone stale. Just a cash cow now until people stop paying and they close the doors for good. We need to breath life into this game and bring people back. What Webzen needs to understand is this. People are ALWAYS looking for a new or updated MMO and if they like it then it spreads like fire. More and more people will start to join and it keeps spreading. The overpowered crap from the cash shop needs to go. They need to rework the cash shop to sell mostly fashion and thats it. Also there is the option of going to steam. Steam has a way of breathing life into games that are nearing death but Webzen and Gala need to work their asses off to get it ready for something liek that because if steam users get even a wiff of P2W they can break a game into dust.

Leave a comment:

• Meanysword
    replied
    yah the problem is webzen doesn't have control over the updates either so theres no way they can give us power over something they don't have control of.

Leave a comment:

• Doomout
    replied
    Originally posted by Meanysword View Post
    as cool as an idea as this is almost no one here is going to know what osrs is (other then me maybe :P) anyways great concept but i think this is litterally impossible because webzen im pretty sure are just server upkeep they do not do development on the game if you wana move to the aisa region the company that runs those servers is also the development company i beleive where the main audience is for flyff and then you can talk to them as for these kind of servers in the back-market. i just dont think webzen has the ability to update the game as they see fit. wether it be by any means they submit imput i believe and the devs in the other company either hotfix things for us or give them permission so to speak to change something thats already in the code. not write new code for the game. could be wrong but pretty sure i have the basic concept of what webzen is and isnt allowed to do in terms of content creation and development of the game
    Edited what OSRS stands for

its just the idea to see if it can get someone's attention who could possibly get things rolling in the right direction

The community was ignored so much during the past updates that we should be allowed to speak and have more impact in the game we play(ed) and love(ed)

Leave a comment:

• Meanysword
    replied
    as cool as an idea as this is almost no one here is going to know what osrs is (other then me maybe :P) anyways great concept but i think this is litterally impossible because webzen im pretty sure are just server upkeep they do not do development on the game if you wana move to the aisa region the company that runs those servers is also the development company i beleive where the main audience is for flyff and then you can talk to them as for these kind of servers in the back-market. i just dont think webzen has the ability to update the game as they see fit. wether it be by any means they submit imput i believe and the devs in the other company either hotfix things for us or give them permission so to speak to change something thats already in the code. not write new code for the game. could be wrong but pretty sure i have the basic concept of what webzen is and isnt allowed to do in terms of content creation and development of the game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X