Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedu
    replied
    Agreed with everything. Before the siege powerups were introduced, the asal nerf would've been fine. However now that we have those, if you nerf asal the only viable build in siege will soon be full sta with 1hit rune xD. I'm pretty sure if a BP was level 170 with perfect sta gear, no one would be able to kill him with asal already.

E: about the "speedcap": It's obvious that gala already tries to limit the amount of speed people have, e.g. by not printing wind R cards or new speed powerups. Setting a hard cap of anything less than ~1000 on it would just be unfair to those who put a lot of effort in getting as much speed as possible. What I suggest instead is increasing the projectile speed of all non-instant things, such as arrows, psy bombs, arcanist astral moon etc, to match with the crazy speeds we have today.
    Last edited by Sedu; 15-01-19, 11:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Quirona
    replied
    I am pretty sure all BP players will complain about this thing because they upgraded their stuffs to aim High asal and remember back in a days the only thing that matter to BP players are to get their ASAL HIGHER than anyone? so if you will reduced the asal damage -30% it will affect the game really much. Imagine how many people balance they stats and awake/augged many things and topped up many wcoins to do enough damage to kill tanky people? about the speed cap 800-1k% speed is enough most of the BP's in any server change their stats to make speed lmfao. I wonder how they will be upset if it gets lower than what they aim before that is completely loled.

I agree 1000% speed lightning with his thread.
    Peace out!

Leave a comment:

• XSlyth
    replied
    I did not read the full post but I believe that BPs should not be nerfed, what should be nerfed is the stackable cs. CS should only be stacked once, no matter whether they are soul linked or not. This can improve the game for every class. Now regarding balancing changes, I have to agree that the top 3 performing classes atm and for many years now are Bps, crackshooters and arcanists.

I believe that Yjs and psykeepers should be given some level. Some balancing ratio changes to increase their dmg and their pvm + pvp potential would be necessary. For psykeepers bombs should be revived and for yoyo jesters i would suggest higher dmg and higher ranger since they are also a ranged class and their range is low.

I really do hope they as they tried to fix the asal by decreasing its pvp dmg by 30% (which in effect does not even affected asal, the developers did not even check before implementing the change), i believe they could do it easily for Yjs and psykeepers, higher pvp dmg, higher range, higher travel time (for bombs for psys and for pandemoniums for jesters). Thats all from me x

Leave a comment:

• ForzaPlatini
    replied
    I agree 100% with this. Doenst make any sense to nerf bps.

Leave a comment:

• Hyaton
    replied
    Arcanists: Has a very very strong and fast AoE spell with a huuuge area of a effect, that can also stun with a high chance. Benefits a lot from full siegers with lower HP targets. In populated servers like Mocomochi right now for example, the name of the game is arcanist. Even the current MvP on a less populated server Tanuki is a badly geared arcanist. Outscoring all perfect gear BP's. Biggest weakness: Earth Suits and high HP targets. Arcas also have little survivability.

As it stands right now, these 3 classes are about even in strength. Which class prevails depends mainly on the circumstances, the individual gears, the meta of that particular server and so on. I dont see any of those classes as much stronger or weaker than the others.
    Most importantly, super huge nerfs like the intended 30% asal nerf or speed cap, will ruin this pretty balanced relationship right now. In my opinion this really is not allowed to happen. Indirect nerfs to BPs have been applied by introduction of Skele/Dark Devils cloak and R-cards.

So what really needs to happen?

In FlyFF there are 8 classes. Not 3. While not every class has to be equally strong in PvP as every other class due to other aspects of the game like PvM, some classes really do need huge buffs.
    In particular YJs and Mentalists need som huuuuuge buffs to make them either both PvM but mainly PvP viable.
    One could also think about buffs to Knights and RMs, maybe to Blades. For example lower PvM max Blockrate a little bit and so on. The options are infinite.
    At this moment, I also wanna add in, that BPs are absolute garbage when it comes to PvM right now, such that nerfing their only strength PvP into the ground would just immediatly kill the class itsself.

All in all, balancing does need to happen. But certainly not a 30% asal nerf or some speed cap. Really these other classes, especially Harlequins and Psykeepers need huge buffs.

So please mister GMs and MODs, dont jump to any fast conclusions, it can kill the game in an instant.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X