Want Your Opinion. Pls Read this Important Announce

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want Your Opinion. Pls Read this Important Announce

After a lot of time playing flyff I wanted to ask the community some relevant aspects of the game that maybe their answers could help me and the people who play it have a better vision to play. 1)If i want to get the Luxurys Set from Xmas How many boxes you have to Unwrapto get it ? 2) Which Spots are the Best for farming on Secret Drop event ? 3) How many times did you stop playing actively and back to play again ? 4) How many times did you stop playing actively and back to play again ? 5) How many Xpros u need to create a Ultimate Weapon +10 ? 6) How many Spros u need to create a Set +10 ? 7) Are u agree with The Taxes in game ? 8) Are u Agree with the Skill that provide the power to muting a player from Lord ? 9) Will u be agree that Any player could activate EXP event or Drops , in a Special new NPC to get fame and be candidate for lord ? 10) Are u ok with the situation that only just Few Houses can be Guild Advances? 11) are u ok with All players could have it ? 12) Since Flaris is the center of all population, are u agree to set "Doors" in Flaris to the others forgotten cities (darkon, SM, Colliseum) ?

Originally posted by Leopoldo View Post
    After a lot of time playing flyff I wanted to ask the community some relevant aspects of the game that maybe their answers could help me and the people who play it have a better vision to play. 1)If i want to get the Luxurys Set from Xmas How many boxes you have to Unwrapto get it ? 2) Which Spots are the Best for farming on Secret Drop event ? 3) How many times did you stop playing actively and back to play again ? 4) How many times did you stop playing actively and back to play again ? 5) How many Xpros u need to create a Ultimate Weapon +10 ? 6) How many Spros u need to create a Set +10 ? 7) Are u agree with The Taxes in game ? 8) Are u Agree with the Skill that provide the power to muting a player from Lord ? 9) Will u be agree that Any player could activate EXP event or Drops , in a Special new NPC to get fame and be candidate for lord ? 10) Are u ok with the situation that only just Few Houses can be Guild Advances? 11) are u ok with All players could have it ? 12) Since Flaris is the center of all population, are u agree to set "Doors" in Flaris to the others forgotten cities (darkon, SM, Colliseum) ?
    Good day, Leo.

1) All good items from lucky boxes have around 5% droprate or even less.
    2) Nobody will tell you good spots, nothing personal, just business.
    3) Personally i play only during events and i am comfortable with it.
    4) Same question?
    5) Around 60-90 depending on your luck.
    6) According game logs, rates are the same for weapons and suits. (but 60-90 * 4 = 240-360)
    7) They are not that big to complain.
    8) No, but that's how Gala lab works.
    9) Good idea, but seems like it was too difficult for Gala to think about it.
    10) Once again, simple and good idea, Gala could just make those houses as non-material personal guild dungeons without couldown to enter. However, too difficult for Gala. By the way, Gala would benefit from that because more people could buy items for guild houses from cash shop.
    11) Yes, why not.
    12) They are already set, buy blinkwings.

By the way, from which server are you?
    Last edited by MothSyndromE; 09-01-19, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X