Party System Rework

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party System Rework

Can we get a rework of how the party system works. Way it is just feels to me dumb and worthless several things could be changed.

1: To power level someone or yourself if your dual logging no longer need to have a full party for maximum EXP. Simply put remove the fall off EXP. if party isn't full.

2: Use of Red Scrolls & Linked Attack - I understand back years ago when people actually needed several people to Kill a boss or farm a dungeon the 1 person with most damage would use link to kill faster, but this style of gameplay is no longer used by anyone but guilds letting lower geared member tag along on there boss trips to learn. So can you change the effect of Red Scroll & Linked Attack to everyone in party gains all the party skills effect's and Party skills increased Damage for all players not just party leader. There is no downside to this change other than buffing the damage or everyone trying to level as I've said many times before make it better for the lower level class players. Just like the great Donald Trump says Think about the Little guy for once. make things better for lower level class make things more fun make things that wanna make people invest in making new account also bring new players to the game. Right now FlyFF is in the great depression we need to make tax cuts figuratively speaking, make people wanna invest in new accounts. Every update that came out for years only benefitted Max End game geared class of people.

3: Auto-Party Search. lot of games out there you can search and join a random party don't really need this but think be easier than shouting non-stop looking for fillers and finding no one because no one is watching shout chat because of all the spam. Don't really need this one but I thing it would be nice to be able to focus on grind instead of sever hopping non-stop because you just invited a random and sever hopped and that random person leaves and then got to switch severs again find new filler if your like me and s1 is to laggy for you to level on. its a major headache for those trying to grind levels. You can also edit the search like dungeon party or farming party or leveling party. lot of games with this system.

4: Losing party leader if D/C you will lose party to next person in line if your offline for 10 min's. gives people enough time to restart their computers and reload Flyff and log in.

5: If you can recommend this to the developers and actually encourage them to make these changes. I believe will make a positive impact more people buying Wcoins and the party scrolls to use them. You had no problem flooding the game with amp's so this would be a nice part of content everyone would enjoy.

I feel like I missed something I wanted to add to this but I cant figure out what it is I'm missing.

Oh thing I missed was to just state that with link attack damage buff when party is full make people wanna fill party for maximum damage but is not needed for leveling for those trying to grind levels for those who don't have scroll's and cannot find party.

Comment

Whilst I don't necessarily disagree that the current party system is extremely lacking now days, it is highly unlikely they are going to make any dramatic changes for this game, especially to this degree. However, for the sake of discussion....

Originally posted by TheGodOryx View Post
      Can we get a rework of how the party system works. Way it is just feels to me dumb and worthless several things could be changed.

1: To power level someone or yourself if your dual logging no longer need to have a full party for maximum EXP. Simply put remove the fall off EXP. if party isn't full.
      The game is already quite dead and quiet. I still find that, if I actually bother to try and chat in Party Chat, that people do still (sometimes) get some conversation going. Way back in the day, the game was hugely social, making this change will no longer encourage partying with other players, destroying perhaps one of the last remaining forced social engagements in the game. Hell, even now I can open 8 clients and fill my own party, much better and easier with others though.

There is no downside to this change other than buffing the damage or everyone trying to level as I've said many times before make it better for the lower level class players.
      Webzen runs Flyff as a business. An additional downside is they won't sell as many Red Scrolls.

3: Auto-Party Search. lot of games out there you can search and join a random party don't really need this but think be easier than shouting non-stop looking for fillers and finding no one because no one is watching shout chat because of all the spam. Don't really need this one but I thing it would be nice to be able to focus on grind instead of sever hopping non-stop because you just invited a random and sever hopped and that random person leaves and then got to switch severs again find new filler if your like me and s1 is to laggy for you to level on. its a major headache for those trying to grind levels. You can also edit the search like dungeon party or farming party or leveling party. lot of games with this system.
      The option to invite across-servers would be nice, party search would be good, but this game is far too old for them to implement something like this now. Also, again... they would sell less Full Shouts if they implemented this system. It all comes down to making money at this point.

4: Losing party leader if D/C you will lose party to next person in line if your offline for 10 min's. gives people enough time to restart their computers and reload Flyff and log in.
      Definitely agree, we should be able to assign a co-lead and have lead go to them upon dc, not someone else. Or put simply, we should be able to change the order of the people in the party without transferring lead back and forth. Terrible design, but hey, it's Flyff. They have always had terrible design.

5: If you can recommend this to the developers and actually encourage them to make these changes. I believe will make a positive impact more people buying Wcoins and the party scrolls to use them. You had no problem flooding the game with amp's so this would be a nice part of content everyone would enjoy.

I feel like I missed something I wanted to add to this but I cant figure out what it is I'm missing.
      Did you miss theQ AMPS not going on sale? As per above points, I think they'd lose sales on FS and RS with these effects. Even though people would be fine to level with an empty party, I do not believe more people would be purchasing the other party scrolls, especially since this system would create a surplus of available parties to join and with the increased benefit of RS and people already prioritise joining fully scrolled parties.

Who knows, maybe my insight is ignorant, let us see what others have to say.

Comment

Working...
      X