No announcement yet.

[Important] Missing login event days - next five rewards not applied properly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Important] Missing login event days - next five rewards not applied properly

Hello all,

unfortunately - and most likely expected by most of you - the fix for adding the next five rewards didn't really work for everybody. While some of you have received the proper items, quite a few of you apparently received the wrong ones (e.g. the first couple of items). I have already informed Korea about this and in order to try and find out what caused the issue, I would need some info from you.

What days were your affected characters on when the event ended? You don't have to post your character names if you don't want to, just say "Character 1" or so then. Just reply to this thread with something like:

CharWhatever - day 52
    CharBlabla - day 28

Once I have enough info, I will send it to Korea so they can check with their database to see what went wrong and then we'll have a meeting about how to make up for this.

Believe me, I'm just as frustrated as you and was hoping we could finally stop worrying about the login event. But well, that's life. Thanks again for your patience and everything.

~Magitook

• Soulless
    commented on 's reply
    LOL no scar you give it out

• Aragorniii
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the update! Scarlet/Isis, I'm assuming those items were part of another attempt to fix the event issue for the remaining users who had problems with the last fix? (otherwise, have no idea why I would have received those items)

• Len45
    commented on 's reply
    This should be fixed by the maintenance on 2 December (according to the notice posted in "Service Status".

• Nerve
    commented on 's reply
    The bugged name issue has already been forwarded, so hopefully it will be fixed soon. I think they should still work fine, though.

• Aragorniii
    replied
    Noted that I got a couple Premium Hunting Licenses but they had names like "IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_016597"... assumed they were another attempt at fixing this problem (I think all of my chars got them - not sure if they even work).

Leave a comment:

• Bigmaman
    replied
    So ? Is there any news ?

Leave a comment:

• Silverhandruler
    commented on 's reply
    Probably best to close it by now Magitook. I didn't get all but I wont be greedy and doesn't make sense to keep feeding others lol But it is just my humble opinion. I'm sure I shall be shushed. I just think it is time to move on. Thank you for all you have done for us. You may not have satisfied 100% of players but I would think you reached about 90%. Not bad on such a dilemma and more than likely would never be able to reach the full 100%. Great job all in all and I thank you! Slainte'

• Magitook
    replied
    Originally posted by Aragorniii View Post
    I just PM'd Magitook a short while ago to see if there was follow-up to those PMs... hopefully will get a response by tomorrow.
    I replied to you now

We are still collecting names at the moment (as some people only found out now). I can't say when there's going to be a fix, or if there even will be one. There were quite some fixes (or attempted ones by now) and the majority of players/characters seem to have gotten their rewards, so I don't know if they're willing or going for another one. But I'll let you know once I know more.

~Magitook

Leave a comment:

• Aragorniii
    replied
    I just PM'd Magitook a short while ago to see if there was follow-up to those PMs... hopefully will get a response by tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Silverhandruler
    replied
    Well that comes when a company runs a game without "programmers" and "remote" programming is very inefficient as solving problems in my opinion.

So, anything new since we PM'd Magitook? Or are we just letting this thread die? Just curious. ~Peace

Leave a comment:

• AchmedBeloul
    commented on 's reply
    Yep i have had that too Scrooge. As usually webzen sucks, first they change siege time to retardest time ever, than a fucking login event 61days long with 100 more issues than a 31d login event and all by all u cant make new events? all u do is copy some codes but them in again and change some stats. Giraffe 2013 no stats Giraffe 2014 all stat+4 3% ranged block. Only new thing is a Ripper of which the chance to get is way too low i opend damn 15000 boxes and no ripper? lol u fucking twat

• Silverhandruler
    commented on 's reply
    Didn't say you were bragging I am very happy for you. Just a lot of others are NOT that fortunate. No Worries!

• Silverhandruler
    commented on 's reply
    Well I am sure double the prizes was to compensate for the first fix where some got double the boxes, so now everyone deserves double the boxes, makes sense to me! Why not just take them all away totally and remove any penya earned from their use or sale lol

• Silverhandruler
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, not at all. I just don'tsee an end in sight and I'm growing weary of the battle over only two characters but I can stay and fight the good fight lol
Working...
X