Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrooge
    commented on 's reply
    hmmm well I was basing the normal off what my 31 chars got and not from what the prize list showed you got or from what anyone else was getting cause I never asked anyone else. I was just assuming since 31 of my chars got 4x (10 and S boxes) and 6x augs that I took that as what I referred to as normal. and since all my chars that got it got at least 4x - 4x - 6x. so I assumed that's what everyone was getting. did everyone else only get 2x - 2x - 3x?

• IronTank
    replied
    well thanks to this little joke some people got hunderds of cards, the whole meaning of S cards and 10% cards just dispeard.

Leave a comment:

• Len45
    commented on 's reply
    I was neither bragging nor complaining. As I stated, my post was only for QA information in case they (Webzen) may want to investigate further.

• (MOD)NyKo
    commented on 's reply
    You are wrong there Scrooge, 31 chars of you got double the items that the should have gotten. So in the end that is 62 chars that got a reward for you. The correct price should be 3 augs, 2 10% and 2 S card boxes.
    http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/fly...01-14-08-31-14

• Scrooge
    commented on 's reply
    No, I don't think it was on purpose. Was just code that reacted differently then they expected when certain variables were present. probably what took them so long to put a fix out, trying to weed out any of those unexpected reactions. And as far as time to put this to rest well let me ask you this. is it good to tell a company it only needs to fulfill 2/3 of its promises.

• Silverhandruler
    commented on 's reply
    I wonder what people you are referring to. If you have an issue with me just come out with it and say it.
    Magitook has no issue with my having fun asking questions. And my main concern was that everyone ELSE got their rewards as was promised. I could really care less about them.

• Silverhandruler
    replied
    Yea even though still partly bugged, it's probably time to put this topic to rest. Just take the extras from the rightmost character and give to your leftmost character.

Hey Scrooge, you think this was on purpose like an easter egg search lol

Leave a comment:

• Silverhandruler
    commented on 's reply
    So, being on the left side, that would be the first character in the group of three. So evidently there was still a bug. Thanks Scrooge.

• Starbuk7
    replied
    Everything worked fine for me, thanks Magitook for not giving up on us and sticking this out. Much appreciated!!

Leave a comment:

• Scrooge
    commented on 's reply
    rofl so 17 chars on the left got nothing my 17 in the middle got all, 17 chars on the right got all, sorry but I don't believe in that big of a councidence. lol and when I said double prizes I was meaning getting 12 augs, 8 10% boxes, and 8 S boxes. normal on all rest was 6 augs, 4 10% boxes, and 4 S boxes. there was an obvious pattern in my chars that got it vs then ones that didn't.

All I'm really saying is when you log in 51 and 2/3 of them get the prizes and 1/3 doesn't and every char in the 1/3 is the char on the left something smells fishy.

Ill put it this way, about 3/4 of the way through my account logging I saw this pattern and started predicting every time I got to the next account on left char that I wouldn't get anything and I was right 100% of the time lol

and trust my I'm not psychic. lol

• HappyTrollin
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks bro

• CerealOrMilk
    commented on 's reply
    To PM someone you can just click their forum name, and once you go to their profile private message them. Just go under Magi's name and click it. Also remember to provide the info he asked for here.

• Scrooge
    replied
    goto a page with 1 of his postings click on his name then after that page comes in. on the left just above the 1st listing it says (private message) click it

Leave a comment:

• CerealOrMilk
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrooge View Post
    ou
    3 chars got double rewards
    interesting side note, of the 15 chars that got nothing and the 2 chars that only got 10% boxes all those chars are on the left side of the char selection screen during log in and of the 3 chars that got double 1 was on left 1 was in middle and 1 was on right.
    Yeah all my characters on Kargo got double items too. They got 4 boxes instead of two (like my characters on Tanuki).
    I don't think the position has anything to do with it though.

Leave a comment:

• HappyTrollin
    replied
    @ magi, is there any way I can private message you for some of my charaters that didn't recieve any or only few of rewards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X