[Important] Missing login event days - next five rewards not applied properly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you M.Producer & CM Magitook.
    It was the best solution, May-be some players got extra prizes it doesn't matter.
    Many people are back in. with a lot of hope for future dreams in our long time Flyffeeee.
    : )

Comment

• Tx Magi, all my chars that participated got the right stuff. Is great you kept on trying to get things working. For now i would say grab a beer and relax

Comment

• For QA information:

All of my characters had either previously completed the event or were within one day of completing it. They ALL received all three rewards today, some for the second or third time. A few had full inventories, but making room and relogging allowed them to get the rewards. I even had one level 1 character get the final three rewards.

Comment

• That is awesome for you Len! Unfortunately I had two characters, the first character of each account that were one like day 59 of the event that did not receive ANY of the rewards while all the other characters did receive the proper rewards. I didn't have any vagrant account to receive free goodies on. I did have two characters that received from the previous fix attempt that also received todays fix attempt so other than the fact that the augs are soul linked, I guess I am complete. But other players may not be as lucky if the first character of certain accounts do not receive. And yes there was space and yes I relogged I even re-patched.

But like I said earlier, I am fine with putting this topic to rest. No sense in giving some folks 100 augs trying to give 2 to a few characters but I do feel for the players that have not received their due rewards. So I do hope that those few players will be handled via ticket log or through PM so that we do not have this topic go on forever and yet still have everyone receive as they should.

And yes, Magitook, as others have said, go have yourself a pint! You deserve it! Have one for me while you are there! Cheers!

Comment

• Len45
            Len45 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was neither bragging nor complaining. As I stated, my post was only for QA information in case they (Webzen) may want to investigate further.

• Silverhandruler
            Silverhandruler commented
            Editing a comment
            Didn't say you were bragging I am very happy for you. Just a lot of others are NOT that fortunate. No Worries!

• out of my 51 chars that I did the login event with here is my tally
          15 chars got nothing
          2 chars only got 10% boxes (10% box x4)
          3 chars got double rewards (10% box x8, S box x8, Aug x12)
          31 got what they were supposed too (10% x4, S x4, aug x6)

interesting side note, of the 15 chars that got nothing and the 2 chars that only got 10% boxes all those chars are on the left side of the char selection screen during log in and of the 3 chars that got double 1 was on left 1 was in middle and 1 was on right.

Comment

• (MOD)NyKo
            (MOD)NyKo commented
            Editing a comment
            You are wrong there Scrooge, 31 chars of you got double the items that the should have gotten. So in the end that is 62 chars that got a reward for you. The correct price should be 3 augs, 2 10% and 2 S card boxes.
            http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/fly...01-14-08-31-14

• Scrooge
            Scrooge commented
            Editing a comment
            hmmm well I was basing the normal off what my 31 chars got and not from what the prize list showed you got or from what anyone else was getting cause I never asked anyone else. I was just assuming since 31 of my chars got 4x (10 and S boxes) and 6x augs that I took that as what I referred to as normal. and since all my chars that got it got at least 4x - 4x - 6x. so I assumed that's what everyone was getting. did everyone else only get 2x - 2x - 3x?

• Silverhandruler
            Editing a comment
            Well I am sure double the prizes was to compensate for the first fix where some got double the boxes, so now everyone deserves double the boxes, makes sense to me! Why not just take them all away totally and remove any penya earned from their use or sale lol

• @ magi, is there any way I can private message you for some of my charaters that didn't recieve any or only few of rewards.

Comment

• CerealOrMilk
            CerealOrMilk commented
            Editing a comment
            To PM someone you can just click their forum name, and once you go to their profile private message them. Just go under Magi's name and click it. Also remember to provide the info he asked for here.

• HappyTrollin
            HappyTrollin commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks bro

• Originally posted by Scrooge View Post
          ou
          3 chars got double rewards
          interesting side note, of the 15 chars that got nothing and the 2 chars that only got 10% boxes all those chars are on the left side of the char selection screen during log in and of the 3 chars that got double 1 was on left 1 was in middle and 1 was on right.
          Yeah all my characters on Kargo got double items too. They got 4 boxes instead of two (like my characters on Tanuki).
          I don't think the position has anything to do with it though.

Comment

• Scrooge
            Scrooge commented
            Editing a comment
            rofl so 17 chars on the left got nothing my 17 in the middle got all, 17 chars on the right got all, sorry but I don't believe in that big of a councidence. lol and when I said double prizes I was meaning getting 12 augs, 8 10% boxes, and 8 S boxes. normal on all rest was 6 augs, 4 10% boxes, and 4 S boxes. there was an obvious pattern in my chars that got it vs then ones that didn't.

All I'm really saying is when you log in 51 and 2/3 of them get the prizes and 1/3 doesn't and every char in the 1/3 is the char on the left something smells fishy.

Ill put it this way, about 3/4 of the way through my account logging I saw this pattern and started predicting every time I got to the next account on left char that I wouldn't get anything and I was right 100% of the time lol

and trust my I'm not psychic. lol

• AchmedBeloul
            AchmedBeloul commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep i have had that too Scrooge. As usually webzen sucks, first they change siege time to retardest time ever, than a fucking login event 61days long with 100 more issues than a 31d login event and all by all u cant make new events? all u do is copy some codes but them in again and change some stats. Giraffe 2013 no stats Giraffe 2014 all stat+4 3% ranged block. Only new thing is a Ripper of which the chance to get is way too low i opend damn 15000 boxes and no ripper? lol u fucking twat

• goto a page with 1 of his postings click on his name then after that page comes in. on the left just above the 1st listing it says (private message) click it

Comment

• Everything worked fine for me, thanks Magitook for not giving up on us and sticking this out. Much appreciated!!

Comment

• Yea even though still partly bugged, it's probably time to put this topic to rest. Just take the extras from the rightmost character and give to your leftmost character.

Hey Scrooge, you think this was on purpose like an easter egg search lol

Comment

• Scrooge
                Scrooge commented
                Editing a comment
                No, I don't think it was on purpose. Was just code that reacted differently then they expected when certain variables were present. probably what took them so long to put a fix out, trying to weed out any of those unexpected reactions. And as far as time to put this to rest well let me ask you this. is it good to tell a company it only needs to fulfill 2/3 of its promises.

• Silverhandruler
                Editing a comment
                Nope, not at all. I just don'tsee an end in sight and I'm growing weary of the battle over only two characters but I can stay and fight the good fight lol

• well thanks to this little joke some people got hunderds of cards, the whole meaning of S cards and 10% cards just dispeard.

Comment

• Well that comes when a company runs a game without "programmers" and "remote" programming is very inefficient as solving problems in my opinion.

So, anything new since we PM'd Magitook? Or are we just letting this thread die? Just curious. ~Peace

Comment

• I just PM'd Magitook a short while ago to see if there was follow-up to those PMs... hopefully will get a response by tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aragorniii View Post
                    I just PM'd Magitook a short while ago to see if there was follow-up to those PMs... hopefully will get a response by tomorrow.
                    I replied to you now

We are still collecting names at the moment (as some people only found out now). I can't say when there's going to be a fix, or if there even will be one. There were quite some fixes (or attempted ones by now) and the majority of players/characters seem to have gotten their rewards, so I don't know if they're willing or going for another one. But I'll let you know once I know more.

~Magitook

Comment

• Silverhandruler
                      Editing a comment
                      Probably best to close it by now Magitook. I didn't get all but I wont be greedy and doesn't make sense to keep feeding others lol But it is just my humble opinion. I'm sure I shall be shushed. I just think it is time to move on. Thank you for all you have done for us. You may not have satisfied 100% of players but I would think you reached about 90%. Not bad on such a dilemma and more than likely would never be able to reach the full 100%. Great job all in all and I thank you! Slainte'

• So ? Is there any news ?

Comment

Working...
                    X