No announcement yet.

[Important] Missing login event days - next five rewards not applied properly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Important] Missing login event days - next five rewards not applied properly

Hello all,

unfortunately - and most likely expected by most of you - the fix for adding the next five rewards didn't really work for everybody. While some of you have received the proper items, quite a few of you apparently received the wrong ones (e.g. the first couple of items). I have already informed Korea about this and in order to try and find out what caused the issue, I would need some info from you.

What days were your affected characters on when the event ended? You don't have to post your character names if you don't want to, just say "Character 1" or so then. Just reply to this thread with something like:

CharWhatever - day 52
    CharBlabla - day 28

Once I have enough info, I will send it to Korea so they can check with their database to see what went wrong and then we'll have a meeting about how to make up for this.

Believe me, I'm just as frustrated as you and was hoping we could finally stop worrying about the login event. But well, that's life. Thanks again for your patience and everything.

~Magitook

From what I see only those characters who got double rewards the day the event was disabled (in my case it was 10% Card Boxes) are affected

Maybe that helps

Comment

• Deyvid
      Deyvid commented
      Editing a comment
      This Theory is ``Correct``, I got all Rewards in my Chars.... BUT day 1 to 5 in 2 characters; this chars got Double Reward the last day.

• GARNETT
      GARNETT commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah, I got all my characters in duplicate award first mistake, now 1-5 all received awards from the list of event ...

• Magitook
      Magitook commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for confirming this!

Character 1 - Day 56

Comment

Most of my characters had mostly all the rewards already but a few didn't those characters are affected on day 61 & day 62. However all my characters that i log in now lvl 1 or lvl 150 get the premium license x2.

So like didn't get day 61 or day 62 on certain characters.

Comment

• Milzey2015
        Milzey2015 commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought it was to do with the log in event, how people were only receiving 1 ticket and majority was receiving two. Im not sure what other event we got tickets from, from my knowledge.

• Magitook
        Magitook commented
        Editing a comment
        It has to do with the login event - but that was the fix for the day when the Hunting Licenses disappeared from the mail box. That's a different fix than the one with you all receiving the next five items (or not...).

• Milzey2015
        Milzey2015 commented
        Editing a comment
        Fair enough.

Bananarama got a point i guess it all character who log the day we get double same price that dont get the good price

Comment

Which is fair cause I didn't get the double rewards, so I don't think it should be fixed then

Magitook are you gonna send it to North Korea?

Comment

• Bananarama
          Bananarama commented
          Editing a comment
          We got it. YOU got all your rewards. Congratulations.
          But being all "weee I got me rewards fk the others wth problems as long as I am fine ^_^" is insensitive, rude and helps no one. Also that fail sarcasm about North Korea is entirely inappropriate, just keep it to yourself

Seems the nerd James has found the solution,
        The characters that got the double rewards due to the bug, will receive the first 5 rewards from the login event and not the augs etc.
        The characters that weren't logged during the bug which gave double rewards will receive the correct rewards that needed be.

James was able to find this out because he has 80 accounts and the accounts which he logged during the bug he recieved the same reward over and over, until he logged the accounts that he didn't log during that period which he then received the correct rewards.

#allhailthejames

Comment

• Bestplaya
          Bestplaya commented
          Editing a comment
          The very fact that you're a mexicano, your post doesn't concern me nor magitook.
          thankyou for your time.

• Magitook
          Magitook commented
          Editing a comment
          No need to be rude here. I appreciate any feedback in this matter, no matter who posts it.

• Bestplaya
          Bestplaya commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry If I come across as being rude, I'm just insecure about my looks.
          Sorry darl

hi i love you colin

Comment

• MissAdrasteia
          MissAdrasteia commented
          Editing a comment
          Straya m9.

• Bestplaya
          Bestplaya commented
          Editing a comment
          are we ok?

char1 : day 30
        char2 : day 25

Comment

char 1 - 3 day 61 (got double S)
          char 4 - 51 day 60 (got double 10%)

all received reward day 2 - 6 plus 2 licenses

Comment

Even if people receive double s cards for example, it's still unfair getting S cards x 2 and getting Augs x 0. I expect every reward that we log in, not for example 2 s cards and 0 augs.

Comment

• Bestplaya
              Bestplaya commented
              Editing a comment
              Atta boy.,.

would help if they included what 5 prizes they got along with what day they ended on. would help narrow down the problem.

Comment

none of my 4 chars got the correct rewards , they all received the first 5 rewards .
              and there is something strange , i have a char that got the 62 rewards before , and today still got the 5 first rewards .
              and my other chars got affected in the days 58-62

Comment

Not is more easy send all ppl in event the last 5 reward i think, damm almos 3 months waiting for get that card Box that is all ppl want card box send it to all ppl participate is a good way to compensation

Comment

Cancell - Day 56

Comment

Working...
                  X