Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nostalgia] Remember V7? Piccolo remembers

Hello dear Flyff Community,

We just was look backing, 10 years, what a long time. For some of you even longer..

Can you remember features from the past, you do liked, but was gone with the time. What was your favorite?

We remember to throw rule violator directly to Kebara's Island, that was fun
    Oh yes and train skills on this huge, but now extincted masquerpets.

Let us know your story.

So long
    ~Piccolo

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

The best feature of v7 was the pk system, Also, the addition of the deadwalderness was nice aswell that allowed people to reach higher levels. The dmg reduction for being 10 levels over another player also made levels more important. It doesn't make sense how a lvl 80 bp can hit full damage asals on a lvl 155.

*mind power* You will put R cards into shop for 40 usd each and make a lot of money. Do ittttt

Comment

I remember how friendly was community back then, also the board fight with rockepellers, mothbee, drop of plug rings etc XD Also I miss leveling to blues/pinkies and drop lightning card 7% (they were like 400mil each, and snowboarder set 70mil) which I remember I dropped 2 back then and oh boi I bought gears, cs set, cs pet, was one of the best moments for me xD
      I totally agree with TheBestBpEver about the "a lvl 80 BP can 1 hit a lvl 155". GalaNet, Webzen, IS NOT NORMAL for a lvl 80 char to defeat so easy a lvl 155, heck shouldn't be able to defeat a 120+ if it was for me.. I mean I've played other games and in most of them if I'm lvl 70-80, I can barely touch a lvl 105, 110... So yeah, I think there should be a balance of PVP

Comment

I loved the crit knockbacks from Mobs ;D Made it quite harder to level and developing the Hit'n'Run Ringmaster with lvl 111 at Muffrins was awesome!!

Comment

I remember when i use to giant hunt for LGA it was fun.

Comment

Hello
            I will rephrase the questions posted by Piccolo (Thanks to Klaig, a recopy thread from Fr forum!)
            It could be used for a feature poll (survey).

1. What is your favorite version of Flyff, and why?
            2. What new features would you like to see remove on current servers and why?
            3. What kind of old features would you like to see reactivate on current servers and why?
            4. Share your favorite moment from the past ?

Thank you for your constructive opinions.
            Last edited by Pabo; 17-02-17, 03:05 AM.

Comment

What I miss the most of v7 is the large population on the servers and how fun it was to play with a lot people being online.

Hopefully we'll have a server merge anytime soon to revive some servers.

Comment

Yes, I remember that at this time there were acculy Support who cared about the players and the Community.

Events were running As announced.

A good class Balance and Fun playing the Game.

Comment

The feature which I want to be relaunched is the skill system. Where you have to train your skills by using them. RMs can upgrade their buffs. Skills like Asal needs some time to be maxed out. Same goes for all the non-buff skills.
                  I miss the times Standing in Darkon on the sideline seeing people putting something heavy on their keyboards for AFK skilling.

On every Server I play main RM... At the beginning everyone wanted a Ringmaster for buffing and HC. I still liked the calls from every blade or bp : "sf gt pls" for reaching 100% attack Speed. Nowadays no one needs a Ringmaster. You can easily get 100% Attack Speed without buffs.

Comment

How about making a new official v7ish server? o:

Comment

• TweenyNu
                      TweenyNu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      V7 had its share of horrors, too (one of them being the futility of rangers); plus it would probably only entertain a few of the old folks, since no version of this game has the potential to attract new audiences today.

What i miss
                    - being able to play the game without position bug/lag and d/cing randomly
                    - being able to play the game without dupers ruining economy
                    - actually taking longer than a day to reach lvl 130
                    - the game being 50% pay to win rather than 1000% pay to win

;DDDDDDD

Comment

The true reason I ever leveled up Springwater:

Shops back then:

Where all criminals used to end up:

Also, probably the shadiest thing nobody's ever paid attention to...

Comment

- Low Prices because no Dupers
                        - Power Dices
                        - EXTREMELY SLOW Lvling - Mobs 105 or so max and Max lvl being 120, ..so it was really insane to get max lvl
                        - PK System ofc
                        - Old Shop System
                        - Darkon Shops
                        - CW being usefull
                        - Basic Powerups, not the load we got now (its more then a full inventory for siege, easy to forget something)
                        - No Buff Pets (annoying as hell imho)
                        - Like mentioned, MAIN RMs are kinda useless nowadays
                        - GM Ingame activity and small events
                        - Theres too much Cash Shop stuff u have to get atm
                        - Too many different and mostly OP Jewelry and CS Sets
                        - "Street" Guild Siege
                        - Old Interface

miss the old days

Comment

This is the things i remember
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH7b1jNyaL0
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4hdc-xLfBg
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4mJthUxJEE
                          I would love to have the good old days back, but sadly they wille never come back
                          Rip chieldhoot

//Isnia
                          Last edited by SystemDof; 21-02-17, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lu1zi View Post
                            - Low Prices because no Dupers
                            - Power Dices
                            - EXTREMELY SLOW Lvling - Mobs 105 or so max and Max lvl being 120, ..so it was really insane to get max lvl
                            - PK System ofc
                            - Old Shop System
                            - Darkon Shops
                            - CW being usefull
                            - Basic Powerups, not the load we got now (its more then a full inventory for siege, easy to forget something)
                            - No Buff Pets (annoying as hell imho)
                            - Like mentioned, MAIN RMs are kinda useless nowadays
                            - GM Ingame activity and small events
                            - Theres too much Cash Shop stuff u have to get atm
                            - Too many different and mostly OP Jewelry and CS Sets
                            - "Street" Guild Siege
                            - Old Interface

miss the old days

Many of those are issues that would exist regardless of version.

Comment

Working...
                            X