X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Piccolo View Post
    Hello,

due an issue with the boxes, we will remove them tomorrow, and will add all items which should be in the boxes to the random Monster Drops along with the Valentines Day Chocolate.

Additional we will add the 2015 rings with a very rare chance to the loot as well.

We are sorry for any inconveniences.

So long,
    ~Piccolo
    No more drop for rings? again other lie, nice job.

Comment

1 can't you guys just fix boxes and make em stack to 99 or 999 it'll be to cumbersome watching my drops for rings

2 to the players, anyone see any small valentine love chocos drop?

3 what am I doing with these stolen hearts? Just delete them after or can I turn them in for prizes?
      ​​​​

Comment

Maybe the event is the mega sale /ridicule

BTW need 44 coupule rings XD, 2.2b?
        Last edited by ACDNEO; 15-02-17, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesle View Post
          The only event items that I have seen drop in the past seven hours are:
          Milk Chocolate
          Love Chocolate
          Whiteday Gift Box

Hell. I haven't even seen these heart pieces that are supposed to drop. ....
          Heart pieces drop from mobs Love Thief level 15
          (no level requirement for the Heart pieces)

The Love Stealers are back!
          They have stolen all hearts from the people of Madrigal. Time to get them back!
          Every Love Stealer you kill may drop a heart piece.

Collect all heart pieces, as many as you can find, until the 28th of February, 2017.

http://en.flyff.webzen.com/Community...000000000/4235

Love Thief drop.
          Everything what Flyff wiki said is correct !
          I did a test with a vagrant level 15.
          No special drops except : Milk Chocolate - Love Chocolate - Whiteday Gift Box.

Love Thief spawn.
          Everywhere in Madrigal except the premium area :Coral Island - Azria - Traesia - Dark Traeseia.

Last edited by Pabo; 15-02-17, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• ACDNEO
            ACDNEO commented
            Editing a comment
            nvm........
            Last edited by ACDNEO; 15-02-17, 06:42 AM.

The drop rate of chocolates and items got so low. extremely low right after you remove the boxes.

Comment

Can we get a actual event thread with everything that is actually going on with event?

Comment

The New items that are suppose to be in boxes are just dropping Got a Powerscroll,choco cookie, shake and other stuff just as drops arnt they suppose to be in valentine boxes? and are the rings from the boxes or just like equipment drops?|

Comment

is there a reason why u cant trade more than 2 Couple Rings per trade? or is it that i am the only one with that problem??

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox0088 View Post
                  Can we get a actual event thread with everything that is actually going on with event?
                  Exactly. We have 3 events running in-game atm but we got no sticky thread about it. Can you please make one? Thanks!

Comment

I haven't seen anything drop and I've been farming for a short while. Yesterday had a better drop rate with the event boxes. WTH happened to this event?

Comment

The official event thread is posted: http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/fly...7th-march-2017

Please post your questions, remarks or update's there, closing this topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X