This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT]: Valentine's Day Stolen Heart 2017

Pardon me for making a new topic about this event, since no one from the upper ups has made one yet. Mods can delete this if there's a new thread ( or thread posted by the GM re: this event).

So, Thank you for this new event! Finally, couple rings! when are we getting the PERMANENT COUPLE RING im wondering.

But anyway, just one concern; why is the Whiteday Gift Box only stacks up to x10. Takes up too much space! i hope you could do something about this. Also, when will the exp event start? when will you count the heart pieces? cheers!

Once again, a disappointing Valentine's Day event I have no interest in participating in. Thanks for giving us a crappy event, just like last year. No Garnet or Lapuzi ring. Just who comes up with these ridiculous events with no real event items to get? What does Webzen give us for this event?

• Female Red Dress Set x1
    • Male Brown Tuxedo Set x1
    • Chocolate Cookie x2
    • Chocolate Drink x2
    • Couple Ring x1
    • Event Sunstone x1
    • Event Moonstone x1
    • Heart Cracker x1
    • Charge Power Scroll x1

This isn't even worth running this event. It feels more like a consolation prize, an "oops, sorry, but we're not going to give you anything good to get".

Comment

• TheZoldycks
      TheZoldycks commented
      Editing a comment
      ehhh... what? really?, I think alot ppl are asking for couple rings becasue we didnt had an event with those prices like 2 in 2 years, maybe you dont care about farming dungeons but there are a few of us who only focus on pve and not on pvp.

Hollyy Caarp! Couple Rings yay! Finally they are back! Now I can go back farming muahaha! Thank you for that Webzen/!

Comment

Can you please change the stacks amount?, we can only stack up to x10 and also why the couple ring is already activate when we get it from the box?, kinda annoying, please fix it

Comment

Hello,

due an issue with the boxes, we will remove them tomorrow, and will add all items which should be in the boxes to the random Monster Drops along with the Valentines Day Chocolate.

Additional we will add the 2015 rings with a very rare chance to the loot as well.

We are sorry for any inconveniences.

So long,
        ~Piccolo

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Comment

• Harekuin
          Harekuin commented
          Editing a comment
          Greetings Piccolo,
          There seems to be some kind of bug when i trade valentine event items, Trades keeps canceling even though i have space on my inventory( I have to move 2 items each trade to prevent trade from canceling)

May I add that we also couldn't loot anything in the Collector Area. Event Questies.

Comment

Originally posted by Piccolo View Post
          Hello,

due an issue with the boxes, we will remove them tomorrow, and will add all items which should be in the boxes to the random Monster Drops along with the Valentines Day Chocolate.

Additional we will add the 2015 rings with a very rare chance to the loot as well.

We are sorry for any inconveniences.

So long,
          ~Piccolo
          Thanks for the response Piccolo. By that, did you mean the Boxes that we already farmed will be removed just like that or will be kept? We aren't expecting a roll back are we? again, thanks!

And yah, TheZoldycks and everyone else would agree, please fix the stacking of the boxes. have a nice day!

Comment

• Piccolo
            Piccolo commented
            Editing a comment
            No the boxes you have farmed so far and all items you will keep.
            We only change the loot from the Monsters, so that you instead of dropping the box, the items which should be in instead of.

So long,
            ~Piccolo.

Hello there !
          Just to be sure when you say "the 2015 rings" you mean garnets and lapis right ? and this rings will be obtainable via loots instead of being obtenaible via quest like they used to be ?

Comment

So, the boxes drop from the monsters and you don't have to redeem for the boxes at an NPC?

Comment

The coupule rigns are nice to farm dungeons, but... what rings?

hopes its the Wedding Ring

Last edited by ACDNEO; 14-02-17, 03:01 PM.

Comment

How about the couple rings came from the box? Its already active. It can be fix also??

Comment

Originally posted by Comasuutra View Post
                  Hello there !
                  Just to be sure when you say "the 2015 rings" you mean garnets and lapis right ? and this rings will be obtainable via loots instead of being obtenaible via quest like they used to be ?
                  I believe Piccolo is talking about the Stereoscopic Ring set 2015.
                  Random drop from Monsters.

http://flyff-wiki.webzen.com/wiki/Jewelry

I am confused with Piccolo post in de flyff with the end of the drop of these two rings.
                  "'Up to the 21.02.2017 ? '"
                  Piccolo wrote ;
                  As an apology for the confusion and also that we could still play that Jessica and Nana event to the server, due to game errors, you have the opportunity tomorrow to snag one, or the other ring as the drop up to the 21.02.2017.
                  http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...estohlene-herz
                  Last edited by Pabo; 14-02-17, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• IRedemption
                    IRedemption commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thanks Pabo. as always, very informative. I'm confused with Piccolo too. /ridicule

But, any idea why aren't we getting the same information compared to de flyff vs US / EU servers? or are we?

so the change of LOOTS means instead of the BOXES, we getting what's inside the boxes as random drops? that means, more space needed. This would be really nice, if those COUPLE RINGS (temporary) would be stacked as x999. That takes too much inventory space tbh.

IRedemption, if you're seriously getting that many Couples rings, Garnet rings and Lapi rings then you need to be seriously investigated by Webzen's staff. Even when the boxes are removed and the items randomly drop, the drop rates will be the same as if you're opening boxes. The stackable items should never include fashion, pets or jewelry and should remain the same as they currently are. The only reason I can see that you ask for Couples rings to be stacked is if you're an AFK farmer, and I thought that was against Webzen rules. LOLS

There's no way you can convince any of us that you are seriously going to get that many rings. Even during the last week of the New Year's event, the Bolo cloaks had low drop rates. Don't expect to get more than a few and that the rings would only be available for the first week, judging from what little information has already been posted. Only someone who's deluded would claim that they could get that many rings simply by grinding. I'm not saying that you're deluded, only that what you just said is deluded. During the last week of the Bolo cloaks, I ended up with eight cloaks for that last week. Don't expect the drop rate for the rings to be anywhere like that.

If you run out of space, place your excess crap or inventory in your character's "bank" or transfer to your backpack or to your other characters.

Comment

• Amandas
                    Amandas commented
                    Editing a comment
                    AFK farming is allowed since 2014

• Pabo
                    Pabo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Originally posted by Amandas
                    AFK farming is allowed since 2014
                    Sorry Amandas, It's not allowed.
                    If the Flyff Webzen team catch you. Ban Hammer will hit you : )

""When placing a character at a certain position for a long time and continuing to defeat the monster, it may become troublesome progress of another character.
                    It may be subject to punishment depending on the contents when confirming the corresponding act. ""
                    Last edited by Pabo; 15-02-17, 02:39 AM.

To see, the rings of the set are obtained by quest of the npc Jessica and Nana, the couple rings are giving whitedaygitf box, that drop killing mob +15, so that they are not confused, the problem that they are not drop the materials to do The quest, they only gave me whiteday gift box, love chocolate and milk chocolate,
                  The elements for the quest do not drop,
                  White chocoloate base
                  Black chocolate base
                  Fresh whispped creates,
                  Cocoa pod number

Sorry if my English is not very good

Comment

The only event items that I have seen drop in the past seven hours are:

Milk Chocolate
                    Love Chocolate
                    Whiteday Gift Box

Hell. I haven't even seen these heart pieces that are supposed to drop. There's more than one problem associated with this event. To make it worse, I haven't even been able to find Jessica or Nana. Someone at Gala and Webzen screwed up because they have posted NO INFORMATION about this event other than "here are the items you can get".
                    Last edited by Kiesle; 14-02-17, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X