Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I play again FLYFF?

Hi,
    I dont know what to do, I want to play again flyff but the server I am it's really dead and someone told me the prices of the stuff are more higher than in the past, and I saw a post about "merging servers" but that post said that the merg it was going to be the last year, and people dont have any news about it. So what should I do, wait for the merg (I'm on Kargo server) ,change to other server, go to EU server or just dont waste my time coming back, I want to come back because I really love Flyff.

HELP!

I'm on kargo server as well, US is pretty dead, im not sure about tanuki and moco, they might have better community but still new server Meteonyker is the most crowded.
    Last edited by Piccolo; 06-01-17, 08:56 AM.

Comment

If you don't want to play in a dead server go to Meteonyker.

Just be forewarned Meteo willl probably die a year from now and a new new new server will launch as Webzen finds themselves unable to fix duping problems Gala Labs themselves continue to ignore.

Comment

Like my friend said, go to Meteo dupe server... You can grab the same cloack for all... So there is no cloack at all in fact... xD
        Next year, just befor opening a new server, Webzen will take your money and fix you just befor killing the server again.
        and you'll pass all your time grinding for nothin...
        Last edited by ZenVictim; 09-01-17, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZenVictim View Post
          Like my friend said, go to Meteo dupe server... You can grab the same cloack for all... So there is no cloack at all in fact... xD
          Next year, just befor opening a new server, Webzen will take your money and fix you just befor killing the server again.
          and you'll pass all your time grinding for nothin...
          Pretty much this, all have the devil cloak so no reward for guild siege, except red chips access or the ranking, and the dupe (ilegal duplicated items) run wild right now.

Comment

Working...
          X