No announcement yet.

Magic Stick = 7 Q amps after Maint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf is the point of give us soulbound qamps if we already are 150+... this issue should have been resolved long before the exp event, i would have 12 extra q amps on a char thats already 150
    what a joke

Comment

^

Comment

Has anyone ever tried to unbind them?

Comment

What a joke. It's been over a month and we still haven't received our Q amps.
          The devs are a joke.

Comment

" EDIT: Due to technical issues, all updates are postponed to next maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience caused."

Rly. Webzen? :'D

Comment

Maintenance date and time: 7th February 2017
              [GENERAL]
              - Servers restarted
              - QAmp added to all players that traded 3 QAmps instead of 7 during the Christmas event

[EVENT]
              - Tour de Madrigal NPCs removed from the game

EDIT: Due to technical issues, all updates are postponed to next maintenance.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
              Kind Regards,
              Your Flyff Team.
              http://en.flyff.webzen.com/Community...000000000/4226
              Last edited by Pabo; 07-02-17, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Another joke, no QAmp again to EU server? nice job crapzen.
                Last edited by Ikyrah; 13-02-17, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Why do I even log on Tuesday expecting the amps anymore? Lol.

Comment

Failzen any news on this?

Comment

Again, what a joke. Come back 2 weeks later, and still nothing on my character about the Q amps.
                      2 months now Webzen, and still nothing.

Comment

Hey Webzen ,
                        every normal person would loose patience for 2 months.....I dont even want to remind you that in one week you guys will start exp event.Well shame on you if you stop people who count on those qamps to level themselves

Comment

Still no Qamps after the main? We have waited for long enough now

Comment

I can never understand why people are complaining here. I looked on the Christmas event announcement and it says you will get 3 Q Amps when you get your magic sticks to +15 but here, I see people are complaining they never got their 7 Q Amps. WTF! I don't see anywhere on the event announcement you get 7 Q Amps. I only see 3 Q Amps as a reward on the event announcement.

Comment

• Ikyrah
                              Ikyrah commented
                              Editing a comment
                              [GENERAL]

- Servers restarted
                              - QAmp added to all players that traded 3 QAmps instead of 7 during the Christmas event

[EVENT]

- Tour de Madrigal NPCs removed from the game

EDIT: Due to technical issues, all updates are postponed to next maintenance. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Seriously? You're really the worst joke I've ever seen as "Gamemaster" and "Developer". How long has it been? 2 months? And what has happened so far? An announcement. Then a withdrawal of this announcement. And since then nothing more. You're trying to put that out. If it was not so damn sad and it would not concern me, I could probably laugh about it. But hey. The developers are to blame, I've already understood 2 months ago. But one Question i have to ask: What is your job? I would be interested in the answer. Isn't it the connection between the player and the developer? In this you failed miserably. That's it for me. Bye.

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately its not up to us to fix issues. We only can report and ask again and again for them finally to fix your issues.

But we have now published a solution, which not depends on the developer.

You can find more information on our
                              website.

So long,
                              ~Piccolo

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Comment

Working...
                              X