Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Stick = 7 Q amps after Maint

Hey guys,

3 Q-Amps for a +15 Stick before Maint, 7 Q-Amps for a +15 Stick after Maint. I just bought a +15 magic stick yesterday and exchanged it for 3 Q amps, because i was not sure if they were gonna remove the NPCs or not. Now i have to find out i could have gotten 4 more Q amps after maint. Once again a very big mistake by the company and it's just another huge disappointment.

what do you think of this?

QuanT

your bad for exchanging them early, good luck next time.

Comment

Bullshit. You get more than twice as much now for the upgrade. I've made the stick to +15 four times. Now im missing so many scrolls.
      Give us a refund.

Comment

feeling scammed

Comment

Originally posted by ACDNEO View Post
          your bad for exchanging them early, good luck next time.
          It's not my bad at all if they randomly change the ammount of Q amps from 3 to 7. It's absolutly their fault only and i'm also feeling scammed.

Comment

me 2 but w/e

Comment

I doubt theyll be doing anything in this regard

Hope all we get some code or exp event, they can do that tougth
              Last edited by ACDNEO; 03-01-17, 08:41 PM.

Comment

they should give missing Q amps to who ever turn a +15 magic stick back i turn it 2 time that 8 Q amps missing grrrr enough to go higher lvl...

Comment

Iam just gonna wait a couple of days longer If we don't get The Q Amps ill get my Money back Thats The Good Thing about PayPal if You Use it as Buyer

Comment

• Unapologetic
                    Unapologetic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So that's what I'll do if they don't give us compensation

WebZen your actions are very disappointing , I turned in 4 sticks (+19) & (+15 x 2) & (+14) , Your company owes me x8 Qamp & x2 Ramp & x2 Vamp, Your company should be very ashamed of yourself, We spent real hard earned Money on this game only to be scammed,None of us asked for x3 exp event, And it should have no bearing on how many amps we should get for the sticks turned in BESIDES exp cap is 1000% so i will be asking for My stolen amps back, Please understand if you do this to players you will only kill this game further than you already have, A New begining is over kill for a stunt like this.Change your name to A New Ripoff Flyff.

Comment

I want a compensation.
                    I've made 5 Sticks+15 and got 15 instead of 35 (!!) Q Amps.
                    It's unfair and sneaky.
                    Same issue as with the Angel Accessory Set.
                    The description on the homepage was wrong, just like the number of Q Amps per Stick+15.
                    You can't change it NOW, that's not acceptable.

So you changed Angel Accessory effects because it was unfair?
                    Now you can give us some compesation for this issue.

Comment

Come on Webzen....you are very fast with taking people's money and closing topics.But when you pay service you need to have service.There are 2 hot topics on the qamps and on the angel set.
                      Give us a fast and clear response.
                      Don't be active when it is only convenient for you.

Comment

In both instances (angel set and quest rewards), we've informed the developers.
                        Currently we are unable to advise what is going to happen until we hear back from them.

Regards,
                        Nazgul

Comment

Thank you for the answer.That is some start your job is done!From here on please keep us updated.After all if your employers do not care about those issues ...like it was said...refunding through PayPal is quite easy...especually for bad service.So after you give us an update everyone will decide what to do! I truly hope your employers will have the common sence not loosing a LOT of income from those issues and they will fix them! And still ....the community being correct to you.....we would demand on your earliest reply with constructive solution!

Comment

Wow I think nothing will happen just as always.

Thanks, for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X