X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tawli2014
    started a topic 'ello! my name is Tawli

'ello! my name is Tawli

am looking for new friends in game on Tanuki server. i spend my time on s2. u can usually find me in Flaris. i have several characters i am playing. right now, i'm working on XCarrieX. my RM, Telahi, can be seen with her. Tawli is my main character. i enjoy helping others lvl or fill, hold party. if i can help, and i'm playing, i do my best. the times i play r early in the morning central US time and after 2000hrs. i am afk during the majority of the day as i watch my grandkids while their mom works. the gang i usually play game with have life going on so their time is limited. and others r in a different time zone completely. just hoping to meet new people and help them out lvling or just chatting. Tawli H BP LVL 122

• Klaig
    replied
    Hello Tawli,

Welcome back again, hope you will enjoy your stay.

Leave a comment:

• Tawli2014
    replied
    wow!! how time flies! it's been 5 yrs since I posted in this thread.

I am now 56yrs old. my life has changed in so many ways. but FLYFF is still the only online game I play. have been most afk from the game cuz of life-happening. now I have a couple days to really play for a few hours at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Tawli2014
    commented on 's reply
    not a copycat. y u say that?

• Angelina2014
    replied
    Tawli2014???? copy cat

Leave a comment:

• Tawli2014
    replied
    well, today is a waiting day for FLYFF to return to the playing world and my tablet to reconnect to my wi-fi. guess i'll get up from my desk and get ready for my day. the wind here is finally tolerable and my bicycle is calling my name. should be a good day to get in at least 20 miles this mornin'.

there is more to this game than meets the eye. i for one cannot afford to buy anything from the cash shop. everything i have on ALL my characters has come from either events or been given to me. a few things i purchased in the vendor shop and player shops. since my main characters r all 60 or higher, the time it takes to lvl them is slow. but i have found that taking my time and having fun with the game, helping others, and chatting with friends has truly been a good experience. guess i'm just one that enjoys the process rather than the ends.

my main character, Tawli, just lvl'd and is now 123 but she did while lvling my RM Telahi, who is now 111. i used the one Qamp from an event on my RM and 2 ea Q/R amps on Tawli. being patient as u play this game is the key to having fun. i am happy with the lvls i got and will wait until i have enough Q/R amps to lvl again during an event. i just wish the exp events lasted longer than a 3 days. having 7-day amps is a waste of them tho i hoping to get a little more exp b4 they run out.

since the next exp event happens on a holiday here in the states, it's not likely i will be participating in it that much. gonna spend it with hubby and hopefully out riding the bikes. there is a lot to gain playing FLYFF:
    1) new friends
    2) meeting challenges of lvling different characters
    3) enjoying the game by taking it slow

the time spent just hanging out with online friends really does help when one cannot get out or just doesn't want to do what should or need to get done. (my downfall ) FLYFF is a good game if u can get passed the negative stuff people r saying and actually take the time to really play the game. do the quests and learn to strategize. there r ways to make it from lvl 1 to lvl 120H if u r willing to be patient. it took me over a yr to get to hero. with the help of a good friends, and one who had lots of puter problems, they helped get me there. i am now able to help others along tho i am still learning how to efficiently do this. most of my characters r too high to plvl anyone under lvl52. but that's the challenge ain't it. play game efficiently to move forward.

GAME BACK UP!!! time to get my log ins goin'.

Leave a comment:

• Sniper
    replied
    hellow

Leave a comment:

• CerealOrMilk
    replied
    Welcome (back) to the game!

Leave a comment:

• Tawli2014
    replied
    'ello!

Leave a comment:

• Tawli2014
    commented on 's reply
    I'm 51, a nana, a bike rider, and dedicated flyff player. don't play any other online games.

• Groose
    replied
    How old are you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X