X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrBR
    started a topic Webzen forum feedback thread

Webzen forum feedback thread

Now that we've had a bit of time to get used to the new forums, what are your thoughts?

-What works well?
    -What could be improved?
    -Overall, how are the new forums?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

• MrBR
    commented on 's reply
    Originally posted by Groose
    She was trying to flag my post, this 'issue' should remain in place to prevent such treason towards the lord.
    The lord?

• Groose
    replied
    Originally posted by ChriSter View Post
    Flagging still broken.
    oh well

Leave a comment:

• ChriSter
    replied
    Flagging still broken. No normal search function, you can't see who has been online or are online on the forums. Still not organised after all this time. Not enough sections to make it easier to post at the right place.

Leave a comment:

• Quinsies
    commented on 's reply
    Apparently I'm just stupid enough.

• Groose
    replied
    How stupid do you have to be to consider a forum 'complicated'.

Leave a comment:

• Quinsies
    replied
    I am not a fan of the forums at all, and the general consensus from players in the game is that they don't like them either. They are confusing and bulky. Nothing you want is right in front of you when you log in. I am constantly having to click through a handful of irrelevant pages until I find what I am looking for. I think a better setup for forums would be something like this:

http://illarion.org/community/forums/index.php

or this:

https://www.lotro.com/en/forums/forums.php

The navigation for both of these sites is MUCH simpler. So many people I have spoken with in game tell me they never use the forums because they are too complicated. You would see a greater influx of new players, as well as get more input and participation from current players, if the layout and navigation for these forums were more simple.

Leave a comment:

• Amenofus1
    replied
    Originally posted by AmiLee View Post
    Too many Spammers. Can MODs / GMs / CMs etc from other games check all WEBZEN forums?
    This is already the case.

All MODs of all WEBZEN games keep the eyes open for spam on all game forums. Doesn't matter if they're in charge for the game or not.

Greetings~

Leave a comment:

• AmiLee
    replied
    Too many Spammers. Can MODs / GMs / CMs etc from other games check all WEBZEN forums? For example like do it Amenofus. Would be nice to see tidied forum not only at day but at night as well.

Leave a comment:

• AmiLee
    commented on 's reply
    Now, WEBZEN TEAM

• Theseus
    replied
    in my opinion these forums are terrible, badly laid out, not enough sections, A SINGLE THREAD FOR TRADING? (p.s the single thread for trading in each server is the biggest joke ive ever seen) I mainly used forums to merchant trade items etc. as im sure many did, this forum is just horrific im yet to find anything likeable about it other than the fact the chat stoppers (mods) are actually active which is decent but im sorry I made my own thread it was closed, I WANT A TRADING SECTION for each server.. as do proberbly most people, a news section for every server, why did you ruin the only thing Gpotato had going good and take away there forums and replace it with this amature's excuse for a sleeker -.- (as the mod called it SLEEK forum) this is not sleek atall its stupid sort it,

Leave a comment:

• Phoenixssouls
    commented on 's reply
    *waves back* and happy New Year

• Laban
    replied
    I haveing problems with one thing. It might been said allready but then just delete my post. When someone commet on the thread if im involved I dosent get a notify? Thats kinda hard because with no notify that feature is kinda bad i think.

Leave a comment:

• Soulless
    commented on 's reply
    Ty Magi for your response.

• Groose
    commented on 's reply
    She was trying to flag my post, this 'issue' should remain in place to prevent such treason towards the lord.
Working...
X