Webzen forum feedback thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MakeMeASandwich View Post
    Why is it so difficult to make a dedicated forum for trading/selling/buying?

This. I think there should definitely be a dedicated section of the forum for buying and selling.
    It makes a huge difference, and a lot more sense, to have one specific thread to list your items, rather than competing on the same thread with everyone else.

That's the only suggestion I have :3 otherwise, it's pretty!
    ~Lauren

Comment

It would be great to have a drop-down menu at the bottom of the page so that you could jump between forums instead of having to hit the back button all the time. And then maybe different icons next to threads to distinguish between threads you have and have not posted in.

Comment

Would you guys consider a forum or sub forum for fan content like player made videos, music, artwork etc or a forum/ sub forum for guild recruitment?

Comment

Why not just stick with the old forum layout to begin with? This is confusing, has 0 organization, and everything... changed. :C

Hard to tell if anyone is on (In case you still look here HI ISA AND STEFFI)

Comment

• Nerve
            Nerve commented
            Editing a comment
            Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

• OmegaMetroid
            OmegaMetroid commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, the old forum worked better, looked better, and was organised better. xD I've been logging into the game off and on, but I haven't really been posting much because I dislike the current forum.

in my opinion this forum is no were near as good as the old gpotato ones im afraid, try splitting the forums up into servers, having a trading section, a guild section, Oh and improve your game to attract more users, and make the forum a lot less lets say.. basic? kinda looks like it was made by a child learning IT in school,

Comment

Hmm forum.

I believe it has an bug in cache process.

Sometimes, both on my phone and pc, I can see there are new posts @ recent posts section, but when you click them, or check them out at standard location, they are not properly cached in browser (had same problem in chrome and firefox), means I get an outdated version of all forum threads, while only recent posts section gets updated.

It only happens while you are not logged in.
            Also Ctrl + F5 doesn't solve the caching problem, while it should.
            Once you log, threads will get updated.

Bug does not reproduce always, but it happens often enough to be annoying if you just want to do checkout whats new fast without logging in.

Comment

- Yes, what Slovenian said! I'm like "What happened to my posts" or "What happened to page 6" but then I log in, and there they are!!
              - Also, Server errors while typing, albeit long posts. But they pop up and interrupt typing and then place your cursor God knows where.
              - Repeat what someone else said, that you have to scroll to the bottom of the page in order to advance to a further page like going from Page one and selecting Page 6. The top only allows advancing one page at a boringly slow time
              - No easy way to find where to submit a ticket. Yea, I made me a shortcut because my memory isn't what it used to be but why is there not a "SUBMIT A TICKET" button??? Oh yea, because they never actually WORK on tickets lol
              - And I agree with what others have said. I was used to the Gala forum format and organization broken down into announcements at the top and server specific area and so on. The only thing I disliked was that color coding of the FONT always being default black then hopefully turned yellow on black after 5 minutes.
              -Repeat of what others said about getting a notification, reading said notification and leaving notification area and dang flag is still set unless you DELETE the notification. The flag should reset after you have read the notification

LASTLY, the lack of any PMs of anyone asking me how my day was lol

Hope this helps! Cheers or Slainte!
              Catch me Lucky Charms!

Comment

Sometimes CTRL + F5 works on few cases.

But there's annoying bug with this topic

I just can't get it viewed! even with this
                In our company, the customer is never right.
                I'm done here, goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Tepi View Post
                  Sometimes CTRL + F5 works on few cases.

But there's annoying bug with this topic

I just can't get it viewed! even with this
                  This was caused by a forum issue like 2 weeks ago where the dates got messed up. I had the same issue, but then the AL2 CM deleted the buggy post and it worked afterwards (and is marked as read here now).

~Magitook

Comment

Where can i read about the upcoming maintenance? It used to be visble under patch notes, but last weeks maintenance isnt posted there and i cant find any news about tomorrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Poirot View Post
                      Where can i read about the upcoming maintenance? It used to be visble under patch notes, but last weeks maintenance isnt posted there and i cant find any news about tomorrows.
                      I will post the patch notes for tomorrow later today. I usually post them in the afternoon. You can find all patch notes in the Service Status forum.

~Magitook

Comment

Originally posted by (CM)Magitook View Post

I will post the patch notes for tomorrow later today. I usually post them in the afternoon. You can find all patch notes in the Service Status forum.

~Magitook
                        however, there is still a little bug active on the forum that you only see all of the topics there when you are logt in on the forum and not when you are logt out..

Comment

Originally posted by NyKo View Post

however, there is still a little bug active on the forum that you only see all of the topics there when you are logt in on the forum and not when you are logt out..
                          Strange, it's like opposite to me. Sometimes I see topics when logged out and I don't see them while logged in.
                          In our company, the customer is never right.
                          I'm done here, goodbye

Comment

Something New I see a New forum title ...
                            Dinosaur Slayer

Many questions may come up if it's working to our WebZen flyff community.
                            How do we get it ?
                            I am guessing... : )
                            - forum post count : 100, 200, ...
                            - etc..

Comment

• AmiLee
                              AmiLee commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Now, WEBZEN TEAM

Originally posted by Pabo View Post
                            How do we get it ?
                            Bribe him.