Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyff US Moderators (forums & in-game)

Hello All,

The MODs help the CMs with events and even run their own small events from time to time! They are not tied to one server only and will visit all five US servers and the EU server from time to time. So how will you be able to identify Scarlet and NyKo in-game?
    • A MOD character has a [MOD] tag in front of his character name.
    • A MOD character uses the same name in-game as on the forums ([MOD] Amenofus and [MOD] NyKo).
    • A MOD character is part of the Moderators guild.
    Although they are MODs, they won't have any special powers in-game. Therefore they won't be able to teleport you, ban players, create items, etc. They will buff you though with their special MOD buff sticks! And of course you can ask them questions if you need help with the game. They're all here to help you

Currently we have the following active MODs on the English Flyff forums:
    • Senior (MOD)Nyko
    • Senior (MOD)Amenofus
    • Senior (MOD)Tiasess
    • Junior (MOD)Entrosum
    Should you ever have an issue with any of the MODs, please send a ticket to our customer support team.

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

"A MOD character has a [MOD] tag in front of his character name"

(MOD) Tag will look like this in game
    (MOD)Tiasess in De.Flyff for example with the special MOD buff sticks

I am curious How our Mods Niko and Scarlet will look like in our 5 servers in US.Flyff and EN.Flyff (Clockwork).

Comment

• Nerve
      Nerve commented
      Editing a comment
      I could post a screenshot if you'd like but I'm pretty sure almost all people have seen me around at least once in the year and a half that I've been a mod.

This is a serious question. Whats the point of mods in a dead game? Theres literally less than 50 people active probably on all us servers at peak times. This game hasn't been updated in over 4 years? It's done if you guys don't buy developing rights and merge the servers. You also need to balance this pay to win stuff. Wipe the penya completely and allow spros,apros,xpros,gpros in game for penya from npcs at least.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBestBpEver View Post
      You also need to balance this pay to win stuff
      This game is so far past this point that it isn't even funny...
      Gale - BowHarlequin - Demian || Gale - Jester | Fermi - Billposter - Tanuki

Comment

Latino staff? We are always on the server, (Ignore us ¬¬) /invisible / Summon

Atte: Xaman
        Server: Meteonyker

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssss
        sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaassssssaaaaasssa aaaaa aaasWEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
        Last edited by Hansito; 08-01-17, 08:50 PM.

Comment

do we have mods in kargo server ?

Comment

Would any moderators or CM staff let me know are there any Mod position available or how we can apply for the position. Thanks kindly.

Comment

Hey Chrysalis, at the moment there is no open position, when there is one it will be posted here at the forum so that everyone gets the opportunity to apply.

Comment

Thank you for the prompt response NyKo.

Comment

Working...
                X