X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invictuslegend
    started a topic The truth about the moderator gear

The truth about the moderator gear

So, theres been alot of talk about mod gear being used ect. The truth? Yes, I and a few others got mod gear from an ex moderator.
    Do I regret using it? Yes. Would anyone else of used it? Absolutely. You see if you play this game competitively and someone offered
    to give you gear that would make you insanely overpowered and save you from wasting thousands on stam gear. You would do the same.
    You know the sad part about all of this? The staff decided to ban everyone that even touched the gear.
    So, whos here at fault? Are the players that used it fully responsible? Not at all. The person who made this gear is responsible.
    I won't name anyone, but the creator of this gear should step up and admit it was wrong with make gear for normal players like this.
    I say normal players and not moderators because they were volunteers. There was no contract signed and no non disclosure agreement.
    Is it smart to make game breaking gear and give it to players? No.. not at all. They moderator accounts were never kept track of.
    All the gear was tradable and the only reason everyone was caught is because it was shown in a trade window. This is extremely careless.

So, is it right to ban people that used it? No. Theres nothing in the terms of service that any of us violated.
    We used legitly made gear that was made by a gm. If they ban us for this. They should ban anyone with gm made gear.
    Like the 111 base stamina lions, 100% speed cloaks, 500 stat suits ect. None of those players are banned yet.
    The only reason they went after this is because the person in charge of making moderators was the same one that created this gear.
    He did this to cover any crap he would get from upper management and threw all of us under the bus.
    I know alot of people will flame ect. You should ask yourself this question. Would you deny receiving gear that had 8 lines of 31k hp or sticks with 10k icd on it?I don't think anyone would reject that opportunity.

So, the current state now is you ban players for using gear that was made legitly. Yet, you have players running rampant with auto charge hacks, hp reading programs, prop mover, ranged asals, teleporting hacks ect. Are any of them banned? Not at all. You give temp bans for people that used pet bead stacking and perm ban players that used legitly made gear? Theres no logic in that at all.
    For any of you wondering what this insane gear was. Here you go:

No one would decline taking this.

• Magitook
    replied
    Hello,

now this was an interesting read for this Monday morning. I won't go into detail for everything as I have been shown the tickets you sent (and asked others to send) and the reply you received. Everything was said there already, so there isn't much left for me to say.

We know you pruchased these items for real money, for how much and when. We also know it was you who offered to buy it off Cheriesaurus, not her running around, offer it to players. We were even informed that you wanted to pay us real money to "forget" all of this. So for starters, buying items for real money would have led to a permanent ban anyway, no matter if it's MOD items or not. So there's no need to argue about the ban (for the accounts who actually bought the items in the first place).

Originally posted by Invictuslegend View Post
    So, whos here at fault? Are the players that used it fully responsible? Not at all.
    Yes, you are. Simple as that, you knew you were breaking the rules. Also, Cheriesaurus should have never sold these items, so she is to blame here as well. We learned our lesson though and the remaining MODs won't have access to their MOD characters anymore.

The person who made this gear is responsible. I won't name anyone, but the creator of this gear should step up and admit it was wrong with make gear for normal players like this. I say normal players and not moderators because they were volunteers. There was no contract signed and no non disclosure agreement. Is it smart to make game breaking gear and give it to players? No.. not at all. They moderator accounts were never kept track of. All the gear was tradable and the only reason everyone was caught is because it was shown in a trade window. This is extremely careless.
    As you were already told in your ticket, all MODs (FR, DE and US) have received such gear, created by myself, Carapuche back then and Madrigus. This was approved by the people upstairs, therefore it's pointless trying to blame this on me or even accusing me of trying to cover anything up. I can't cover anything up that my boss has approved, right? Unfortunately it was not possible to make these items soul-linked, as this would have required GALA to create special items...and we know how GALA works unfortunately. Yet, this is no justification of what you did (buying those items for real money and abusing them for your own gain).

So, is it right to ban people that used it? No. Theres nothing in the terms of service that any of us violated.
    Theres nothing in the terms of service that states you cannot use gear made by gms.
    It should have been common sense that what you did was wrong and would have consequences. But, as you like to mention the Terms of Service, please also keep this in mind: "You acknowledge and agree that WEBZEN may terminate your Account(s) at any time for any reason or no reason in its sole and absolute discretion."

The gear is legit actually. If you read the post. You would know that magitook is the one who made it.
    That is true, I made the gear in question. But for moderators, NOT for players to buy it for real money and abuse it. Therefore what you said is redundant.

Regarding your Skype screenshots. You have Cheriesaurus telling you something I apparently said. Well, if you can send me a screenshot of ME actually saying that to you, then we might discuss about it. Otherwise it's not really of any use, especially keeping in mind that I don't deal with Wcoin and any ban (or decision not to ban) has to be approved by my boss, so I couldn't even make the alleged decisions myself. And again, I won't get any "crap from upper management" as the MOD gear was approved by them over 2 years ago (and I haven't received any so far, so...).
    Your second screenshot shows Cheriesaurus adding me and you (yes, you are the one you tried to hide) to a Skype conversation. Just as YOU tried adding me on Skype as well then to "discuss solutions". You're shooting yourself in the foot here...

So, as discussing bans on the forums is against the forum rules and because this turned into more of a bashing and flaming thread, I will be closing it here. The people affected by the bans had been contacted by Support anyway and their tickets were answered last week as well.

~Magitook

Leave a comment:

• AxeellDaBlazer
    commented on 's reply
    What.. da.. fluck.. omg reported + 100000 dislike so much hacks, look magitook we are not the one cheating
    QQQQQQ

• AxeellDaBlazer
    commented on 's reply
    Fk that skype call looks so legit, I wish I was home right now and look through.my own skype for these kind of pics.

I mean this proof is so solid, not even Einstein could "relate" to it :^))

• AxeellDaBlazer
    commented on 's reply
    Thats like what you did towards us on tanuki with your lvl 15 vags? I mean have you seen dflyff ? XDDD hurensohn all day

• AxeellDaBlazer
    commented on 's reply
    XDDD hahaha ohh my gawd, your profile pic is even from a t shirt generator with the text : Worlds Best Bp, or maybe its just my fanboy t-shirt 8^))

No video of you playing the game? Man with that logic I can claim to the best csgo , lol, dota player eu np. Just be like, oh no im better than scream, olof, all of them... but u wont see me play the game :^))

• Mohie
    commented on 's reply
    I mean you got to understand what they went through, you guys well at least some of you did use MOD gear and i can imagine how stressful it was.

• Mohie
    commented on 's reply
    @Milzey well you made me look at what i wrote i give you that, but i still dont see anything the 'same as you' you stated your facts and i stated mine and thats that.

I know my english is shit, its my 2nd language and i bet you wont be able to write a useful sentence in Arabic. I am in the right place to laugh at you (even tho i didn't i was actually serious about the FCW part thought you had no idea, otherwise i would put a smiley) if that was the case, but yeah write something useful in Arabic and let me put YOU in your place (SUPER SERIOUS FACE)

Edit: Oh yeah just read the other part.

First take it from a 2nd langauge english speaker its "Im better THAN you" not "THEN". Look at how stupid you sound when you say my gear is not LEGAL like wtf? sue me? xD

Think all you want about me but at the end of the day i will be the one taking out the garbage.

• Groose
    replied
    Originally posted by Milzey2015 View Post
    cs stacking, like you can't use two POV's in game (dont give me that random bs you use from pc shop)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY3u...ature=youtu.be

Leave a comment:

• Groose
    commented on 's reply
    I've used two PoV's multiple times, the normal ones and the soul linked ones from coupon codes. How doesn't a server that's supposedly superior to mine know this is possible?

• Milzey2015
    replied
    Wow clearly you are the one crying, why dont you link your gear, blondys gear or phils, hamad, tussi all gm made or hacked gear or have added stats LOL. Funny you show others but scared to show your own LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Milzey2015
    commented on 's reply
    Nope. Don't live in a lie as well.

• Milzey2015
    commented on 's reply
    Mohie this is what we deal with, bunch of clowns from SOD (suck on dickk)

• Milzey2015
    commented on 's reply
    Mohie your just repeating what i said LOL, cant come up with anything different?

I didnt do anything my gear is legit. I'm not ban LOL. Im just backing up my guild members, know facts on who got ban before you talk. FCW ofc its FWC just making sure you read my post and just checking if you can spell, nice you picked it up, grats proves your 1% not retarded.

Dude you get so mad look at your typing on here. I can laugh all i want, im better then you, groose and axeell and anyone else. Nothing you can do to be better then me. Your gear is not legal if you think you have good gears, we all know you use programs, hack, cs stat, bead stack and aren't legit, its ok dont live in a lie.

Don't talk about grammar, spelling or anything else, or i will put you in your place.

• Mohie
    commented on 's reply
    Its coming this christmas ;3
Working...
X