Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fine work from a kid. You delete comments and lock threads because you can't handle a proper conversation nor discussion. Yo i one hit anyone in game, not hard to do. You scared to come to Lykan, all good. My knuckle alone = Your life ok. If threads get locked or comments get deleted will keep posting with different vpns 24.7 until we conquer.

Comment

Originally posted by Groose View Post

"How much unintelligent you are is be on amazing."

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Why would I come to a server that let a crack shooter with 0 useful dark illusions and 190k hp MVP?

I don't need a lesson from someone with less than 30 MVPs, never mind people who felt the need to use GM gear to close the gap between them and their opponents.

My pvp crackshooter has better ratios than what cherie used to MVP with on lykan with appalling dark illusions, your server let someone like that MVP so let's not big up lykan.
      I wasnt there. Lykan rekts Moco and your garbage Crack.

Comment

Deleting comments and locking threads?

Are you delusional?

Comment

Originally posted by Milzey2015 View Post
          Fine work from a kid. You delete comments and lock threads because you can't handle a proper conversation nor discussion. Yo i one hit anyone in game, not hard to do. You scared to come to Lykan, all good. My knuckle alone = Your life ok. If threads get locked or comments get deleted will keep posting with different vpns 24.7 until we conquer.
          I would stop posting if I were you, you show no sign of intelligence whatsoever. I'm speechless.
          hi

Comment

Originally posted by Toxicity View Post

I would stop posting if I were you, you show no sign of intelligence whatsoever. I'm speechless.
            I will never stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Milzey2015 View Post
              I will never stop.
              I'm glad, stupid people amuse me.

Comment

Originally posted by Groose View Post

I'm glad, stupid people amuse me.
                Retard people makes it more funnier.

Comment

• Sn0rx
                  Sn0rx commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "more funnier"

• Milzey2015
                  Milzey2015 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Obviously you people don't understand pure english, so sad.

• Groose
                  Groose commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hahahahahahahaha

Picture taken in Lykan 2015-10-16 By a player for the Korean community KFlyff.
                Like an Interview.
                "Can I see your set-up?"
                I feel so sad with What's Happening now.

Comment

omg, i woke up the and the thread is still alive *o*

Wait, so everyone who got banned(complaining on this thread about the ban), still have their old eq? Then why dafuq would you complain? LOL I mean its okay if they just removed the mod game, you still got your own gear then unless...

@Milzey2015 "If people can't understand we are just too good for this game, then they can quit and go play elsewhere. This is what happens when we are unbeatable, people complain, cry and make up crap that we are not legit. Many have try to conquer us but it won't happen!"

Dafuq man xD ohhh... official players You've no idea what kind of players there are out in flyff, but i can hint you that they are pretty ridiculously good.

Well, if GM gear is what made you super stronk, then enjoy to moment you were given(by paypal ). Im pretty sure all of you knew that one day it would f*ck up , so now you're going with the deny...deny...annnnnnd deny... strategy, but cmon... you seek sympathy from the community?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbx-H9FGq5s

"
                  Ez gem, ez lyfe" - J0zper 4k20

Comment

Wow, you guys are stupid.

If you want to be mad at someone, go after Cherie, I'm sure she knew you guys would be found out eventually, but she took your paypal anyway. If she didn't, she's as dumb as the rest of you, which I guess is just as probable.
                    You guys were dumb enough to speed up that process by showing off your gear and stats to about anyone and everyone, so you only really have yourselves to blame, don't go crying about magi just because you got what you deserved. Grow the hell up.

Also, the logic that webzen would lose you as paying customers is dumb too. The fact you had this gear meant you weren't going to spend more money on upgrading legit gear in the first place, so that'd have been a bigger loss to webzen in terms of money anyway, if you really think your contribution is so important.

Comment

• Sn0rx
                      Sn0rx commented
                      Editing a comment
                      and clearly their money spent didn't make them good enough to win anyway, so they should've just quit to spare themselves the embarrassment. huhuhu

I guess karma is a biatch, your head was so big once you got this gear. You knew no one could touch you and you rly acted like a big D. I thought this game was dead, but thank you all in webzen staff for not letting such things destroy this game.

Comment

Isn't it rather stupid too say i wont name anyone but still leave their name in the trade window?

Comment

I think there's a pretty big consensus that nobody else would've used it. I mean, what's the point really? You win siege with gear that makes you untouchable???? That just means you suck any other time so you had to go to extremes to make yourself feel pro. But in the end you still suck. Is is even satisfying at all to know you won using mod gear?

And really, how dumb are you m8? Did you reeeeeally think nobody would notice? That webzen wouldn't do something? "They banned people for stacking beads, but oh no, they won't ban us for this, no way."

Enjoy your ban, and enjoy your 1k+ dollar loss even more.<3

Comment

If you were just mailed the gear, then I don't think you should be banned but if you used the gear, even in PvM let alone siege, you should certainly be banned. This is an unfair advantage and I'm glad you all got caught. The argument that no one else would have turned down the gear if given the chance isn't true at all. If you had any brain cells whatsoever, you would turn it down, because it is obvious that the mod is violating her/his guidelines and you are now complicit in it by going along with it. It honestly amazes me how, and I assume you've played this game for a long time, know the ins and outs of it, spent loads of money on it too, would do something like this and by the looks of it, expected not to be caught. You realize that accounts with GM powers on them can look at your set regardless of view permission, right? They can also see your HP. Did you think Webzen would just allow you to use the items purely because an ex-mod gave them to you? They would be fine with you ruining the already small community that they have? ??? What is wrong with you? Lol

Another thing I'd like to say to the people that you mentioned that were asal teleporting and what not. I really can't understand why you would want to do something like that in a game that is being run purely on nostalgia. There is no incentive to it other than epenis growth. You don't get anything like money out of this and it's pretty embarrassing that you'd want to tarnish the game and ruin the population of it even more by doing things like this. It discourages people from playing when they know that when they reach the top of the game, they will have to put up with mod spawned gear and asal teleporting, but have fun doing these things to impress the 10 or so people that still play this game for about 5mins of glory before you all get banned too.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbx-H9FGq5s

"
                            Ez gem, ez lyfe" - J0zper 4k20

Comment

Working...
                            X