This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth about the moderator gear

So, theres been alot of talk about mod gear being used ect. The truth? Yes, I and a few others got mod gear from an ex moderator.
    Do I regret using it? Yes. Would anyone else of used it? Absolutely. You see if you play this game competitively and someone offered
    to give you gear that would make you insanely overpowered and save you from wasting thousands on stam gear. You would do the same.
    You know the sad part about all of this? The staff decided to ban everyone that even touched the gear.
    So, whos here at fault? Are the players that used it fully responsible? Not at all. The person who made this gear is responsible.
    I won't name anyone, but the creator of this gear should step up and admit it was wrong with make gear for normal players like this.
    I say normal players and not moderators because they were volunteers. There was no contract signed and no non disclosure agreement.
    Is it smart to make game breaking gear and give it to players? No.. not at all. They moderator accounts were never kept track of.
    All the gear was tradable and the only reason everyone was caught is because it was shown in a trade window. This is extremely careless.

So, is it right to ban people that used it? No. Theres nothing in the terms of service that any of us violated.
    We used legitly made gear that was made by a gm. If they ban us for this. They should ban anyone with gm made gear.
    Like the 111 base stamina lions, 100% speed cloaks, 500 stat suits ect. None of those players are banned yet.
    The only reason they went after this is because the person in charge of making moderators was the same one that created this gear.
    He did this to cover any crap he would get from upper management and threw all of us under the bus.
    I know alot of people will flame ect. You should ask yourself this question. Would you deny receiving gear that had 8 lines of 31k hp or sticks with 10k icd on it?I don't think anyone would reject that opportunity.

So, the current state now is you ban players for using gear that was made legitly. Yet, you have players running rampant with auto charge hacks, hp reading programs, prop mover, ranged asals, teleporting hacks ect. Are any of them banned? Not at all. You give temp bans for people that used pet bead stacking and perm ban players that used legitly made gear? Theres no logic in that at all.
    For any of you wondering what this insane gear was. Here you go:

No one would decline taking this.

To be completely honest with you, I wouldnt really use this for siege LOL Thats like, crossing a big line dude, but i guess this is what you tried so hard to hide from us, and deny. Well the gear looks like something i'll put in my .. you know... special folder

Idk who got banned for this but I guess the people who used this for siege or any or 'advantages' should get some kind of penatly, since it was not shown to the admin(CM(Aka le MagiWeed)). Bad by the seller, The dino girl, and bad by the users.(Pro tip for next run: Dude why not even try to hide it LOL like 1 ring would be good enough or something)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbx-H9FGq5s

"
    Ez gem, ez lyfe" - J0zper 4k20

Comment

I know exactly what you mean bro. I feel really bad that this was forced upon you in this way. Like what else could you have done!? It's just like real life. If someone offers you something, you've got to accept it. Simple as that. Everyone who forced you to use this should be permanently banned! It's the only fair thing to do at this point..

Comment

• NooneSpecial
        NooneSpecial commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right, my comparison was a little off. You actually paid for the items. And on top of this gave the people who are looking to punish you a map to your whereabouts in the form of a video of you having impossible ratios.

Despite you clearly not being the sharpest tool in the shed, I'd assume that not breaking the TOS by purchasing items for real cash (which are ridiculously overpowered), super obvious, GM items, and then using them in a public way as bragging rights, and then recording it and uploading said video to a public video sharing website, would fall under common sense. Clearly you're the victim here.. Yeah, if you're 3 years old and struggling to distinguish between right and wrong.

• Invictuslegend
        Invictuslegend commented
        Editing a comment
        Proof of video and proof that I paid real cash for it? Oh yeah! You have no proof.

• Egyptianspirit
        Egyptianspirit commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't feel a bit "Guilty" by using this gear in guild siege knowing you have an unfair advantage in the game?

They banned over 20 players permanently. Those that were using it for pve only aswell. It could be used easily in siege and hide it. You could siege in mp gear and have 700k hp with a few cs consumables. The full set could never even be used. Anyways, it's funny how they ban some huge spenders of this game. Those that supported this game that hasn't been updated in years for a mistake done by staff for creating this gear.

Comment

This is how idiotic people are: Banning people for using mod gear. The whole server wouldn't deny it and if they did they are totally delusional. The only person to blame in this scenario is the moderator and should own up and take full responsibility for this childish act. You ban our members for nothing, we didn't do anything illegal. It's like in real life and i rob a bank and give my friend 10k, yet my friend will get in trouble for accepting the cash (who just wanted to pay off his house and had nothing to do with the robbery or knowledge that his friend robbed a bank LOL what a joke!

You don't ban anyone from other guilds/players/servers who are full of GM/hack gear, programs, range asals, charge hacks, teleporting in the arena, hp reading sht, cs stacking, like you can't use two POV's in game (dont give me that random bs you use from pc shop) and several other things.

If people can't understand we are just too good for this game, then they can quit and go play elsewhere. This is what happens when we are unbeatable, people complain, cry and make up crap that we are not legit. Many have try to conquer us but it won't happen!

Magitook - If only you listened to me, none of this would of happen.

Comment

• Groose
          Groose commented
          Editing a comment
          Using two PoV's is possible without glitches/hacks.

• Milzey2015
          Milzey2015 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope. Don't live in a lie as well.

• Groose
          Groose commented
          Editing a comment
          I've used two PoV's multiple times, the normal ones and the soul linked ones from coupon codes. How doesn't a server that's supposedly superior to mine know this is possible?

In the end though it's this company that will see the consequences. They banned the biggest spenders on lykan. No one is going to upgrade gear to siege against afks. That's how siege is now. The smart move would've been to just remove the gear, but I guess smart choices aren't a thing at webzen.

Comment

lmfao, it's pretty obvious that the gear is not legit, it's not the same thing as accepting some money (without knowing how it was obtained) and accepting money from a friend who just robbed a bank (you knowing that he just did it). It's pretty sad if you think that you and everyone else who used this gear in PvP or PvE is not at fault. I mean, how delusional can you be? Keep crying.
          hi

Comment

The gear is legit actually. If you read the post. You would know that magitook is the one who made it.

Comment

I'm going to go under the assumption that you're stupid enough to think what you did wasn't your fault.

The stupidity on this thread amazes me.

Originally posted by Milzey2015 View Post
              my friend will get in trouble for accepting the cash (who just wanted to pay off his house and had nothing to do with the robbery or knowledge that his friend robbed a bank
              Illogical comparison as it's obvious from the gear that it wasn't legit, whereas cash would appear to be legit.

Originally posted by Invictuslegend View Post
              Would anyone else of used it? Absolutely.
              Actually, not everybody is bad enough at the game that they need to resort to such measures to feel useful in siege.

You see if you play this game competitively and someone offered
              to give you gear that would make you insanely overpowered and save you from wasting thousands on stam gear. You would do the same.
              Lykan isn't competitive, nor does it require you to spend thousands on stam gear, allowing a pve built crackshooter with poor knowledge of how to play her class MVP is proof of this.

Are the players that used it fully responsible?
              Obviously.

Would you deny receiving gear that had 8 lines of 31k hp or sticks with 10k icd on it?I don't think anyone would reject that opportunity.
              Anybody with common sense would because they'd predict the current situation to be inevitable.

You were exposed for your cheating ways, you felt forced to use these equips to compensate for your bad knowledge of how to siege, you tried to get an unfair advantage over the players who would otherwise own you, this is what you deserve.

Good riddance.

Comment

Hi there, I think ex-MOD can't be baned because she is already baned from over 1 month (deactivated account) so, nothing to to with her. Don't forget MOD doesn't have a contract with WEBZEN they can't be take to the court, but it is not the problem to check her bank account and they will know that she got a lot of money from 'you' - because PayPal account is registered on your name, also game account has the same details. Magitook knows she 'sold' no 'gave it for free' because he already talked with her. Players who got baned even for using it for tank, pvm etc is still illigal because why other players who is trying to earn money and make EQ for tank have to spend a lot of money, but player like you would never spend even 1$ more because it could be pointless - the best char - why would you even make money in game? Pointless. You 'bought' it = you finished game, don't need any CS, any new sets, take party in events... just stand and kill players on arena or siege... If you know that it is illigal to use MOD gear, why did you give it for your 'friends'? Why not to your 'ex-friends'? Now you can start spend money for this game or just quite like most of the players. I remember, was long time ago post about merge there was answer - if servers will be nearly empty (like Kargo or even less people) they will make merge. To be honest, you can quite or start over again on different server if you lost everything. Take your friends and go on CW or somewhere where you can make money easily. Good that everyone got ban so, punishment is for right players who used / seen / touched / had in inventory MOD gear. You got ban no for 'buying' but for having it on your account what is illigal. Maybe she just don't like you, that she 'gave' it to you? Anyway you could not even accept it, so now you wouldn't cry on forum now...

Comment

Originally posted by Toxicity View Post
                Keep crying.
                Originally posted by TwojaKicia View Post
                cry on forum now...
                Lmao, he's just a kid who got caught playing naughty and now he's throwing a tantrum as children do when they don't get what they want.

Hopefully we get to see him cry some more before the thread is locked.

Comment

• Mohie
                  Mohie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I never read what you write on forums but i heard you were a troll here. But after i read them i have to say that you sir deserve a medal, seriously.

Groose - How much unintelligent you are is be on amazing. Lykan not competitive? Come Lykan i show you whats up. I will teach you a lesson on how to play bp and how to pvp. I will teach you a proper lesson and i will school you in gaming. Mocomochi most idiot server ive seen, play a proper server then talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxicity View Post
                  lmfao, it's pretty obvious that the gear is not legit, it's not the same thing as accepting some money (without knowing how it was obtained) and accepting money from a friend who just robbed a bank (you knowing that he just did it). It's pretty sad if you think that you and everyone else who used this gear in PvP or PvE is not at fault. I mean, how delusional can you be? Keep crying.
                  You clearly didn't read my post, your expression makes no sense, what are you 3?

Comment

Groose, Im sorry you play moco and go against people with horrible ratios and think you would stand a chance in other servers. You assume my gear is actually gone. I still have it. 850k hp and over 900k asal csd. I don't think you know what competitive is seeing as you play on moco. It's cute to see all those 80k hp/ 300k asal bps run around with negative speed though.

Anyways, you missed the point. Theres tons of people with gm awakens on servers and none of them were ever banned for it. It's the same thing here. The point is we were banned is because magitook didn't want to man up and take the blame for the gear he made. I think it's fair to agree that this gear should've never been given to unpaid volunteers that wasn't even soul linked or monitored.

Comment

Originally posted by Milzey2015 View Post
                      How much unintelligent you are is be on amazing.
                      "How much unintelligent you are is be on amazing."

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Why would I come to a server that let a crack shooter with 0 useful dark illusions and 190k hp MVP?

I don't need a lesson from someone with less than 30 MVPs, never mind people who felt the need to use GM gear to close the gap between them and their opponents.

Groose, Im sorry you play moco and go against people with horrible ratios and think you would stand a chance in other servers.
                      My pvp crackshooter has better ratios than what cherie used to MVP with on lykan with appalling dark illusions, your server let someone like that MVP so let's not big up lykan.

Comment

Working...
                      X