No announcement yet.

Drop list for rare armor and weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi is this list still up to date ie drops still from mobs given?

Comment

Originally posted by DizzyDi View Post
      hi is this list still up to date ie drops still from mobs given?
      Hi DizzyDi,
      I think the mobs will still drop these items.
      Unfortunately, due to less reports, I can't update the overview more often.

Now I've updated it with a few (18) Items.
      The German list will be updated within the next days, with more (>100) items.

Comment

Hi recently came back to the game and made new chars had Leaf boots drop from small pukepukes once on 3 different chars,Parmil suit from small pukepuke,Leaf suit from young Lawolfs,Axe of Luda also from young lawolfs. I`m still trying to drop Leaf helm and gauntlets.

Comment

• Nimuee
          Nimuee commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you

I'm sorry, but mostly I'm playing the German version. So I have only a few items to add to the list.

Possibly this topic is to old and someone will close it because of necromancy.
        Althoug the topic is old, it has relatively many "views". So I'll try to share my time between German and English version and update the list a bit more often.

Comment

Added some items, the overview has been updated.

Comment

A Flurry gauntlet dropped for me from a Bouncing Wheelem.

Comment

• Nimuee
              Nimuee commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks a lot

I can confirm that all Cruiser/Hyper armor pieces drop from Bouncing Wheelems.

Comment

• Nimuee
              Nimuee commented
              Editing a comment
              How many and what items did you receive from Bouncing Wheelem?

Originally posted by LollipopAddict View Post
            I can confirm that all Cruiser/Hyper armor pieces drop from Bouncing Wheelems.
            is the droprate better than catsies from B1?

Comment

Hello MothSyndromE,

all rare lvl 45 items will be dropped by Bouncing Wheelem. This monster is the smallest who drops these.
              Is the drop rate higher than the rate from Small Catsy and Catsy? I don't know.
              But it is much easier to farm the lvl 45 items from Small Catsies/Catsies. Because there a lots of them in the tower.
              Bouncing Wheelem have a small spawn and you have to run around for hunting and sometimes you have to wait for respawn.
              I think many people don't know, that they can get these items there. And mostly they switch asap to Darkon 1 or Coral Island.

Comment

A Flaming Bow dropped from Captain NuttyWheel.

Comment

I received 2 full Cruiser/Hyper outfits from Bouncing Wheelems...along with a couple of boots and gauntlets for each. I was there for 12-14 hours each day for 4 days...had to de-level 6-7 times in order to stay.

Comment

Working...
                  X