Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys ,can anyone help me playing this game since im new here . Im in tanuki server ,i choose that because many people said it was a friendly server but when i ask for help everybody ignore me . I guess i choose the wrong server

There are many reasons you may think someone is ignoring you when they really aren't.

I almost never have the chat window open.

If I am "in the field" (fighting) I am probably looking at other things other than a chat balloon. I have to monitor health, look for the next MOB to go after, watch out for giants and agros, etc. So I am not ignoring you, I just don't notice you.
    "In the field" I may have just a few seconds left on a buff or skill and want to make one or two more kills before they expire. A short while later you are gone, thinking I ignored you.
    If we are in a crowded area (town or market) and you say "Hi", I normally ignore it as I have no idea who you are addressing. If you say "Hi Len", and I see it, then I will respond.
    If I'm in the market chances are I am looking in a shop. My screen is covered with the shop window and my inventory window.
    In a safe location (town, market, on a board) I may be AFK, even if you just saw me move.
    If you have been spamming in chat (saying the same thing more than two or three times), I have probably put you on ignore. If you have a question, just ask it (once), I will respond, if I know the answer.
    These are but a few reasons I may not know you are "talking" to me.

Comment

• Akamechan
      Akamechan commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya all of it make sense but erm in my condition none all of it happen . I meant that people walking around doing nothing in forest and town and i did say hi,can anyone help me abt this game and other things.erm i think ive never see you len in tanuki server. Last thing is ive never spamming ,all i do is asking for help and i just did for once .if none reply i will do it by myself even tho i dont know much abt the game so i ve to figure out by myself

• Len45
      Len45 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just listed those as some of the reasons you may not get a response from other users.
      You also need to remember that when someone is on line playing they may have a time limit and don't want to use it up interacting with others.
      Spend some time looking through the wiki. An hour there will answer MANY hours of asking questions in game. I think I posted a link in one of your other threads.

• Akamechan
      Akamechan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you did ,ya i did check wiki yesterday and spend like half an hour but understand alittle bit abt player.but the gameplay i didnt read abt it.you seems like you angry or mad or something .if im the reason im really sorry .i didnt meant it . I just want to make friend who can teach me well abt this game,can play together fighting mobs or anything

Hi akamechan
    I would like to invite u to the Mocomochi server where the people are friendly and kind enough to help the new people out. If u need any help with lvling pm Linxs in game, hope to see u soon.

Comment

• Akamechan
      Akamechan commented
      Editing a comment
      In my tanuki server is kazuraba but in mocomochi i didnt create it yet . Im abt to soon as you online let me know .i wont online till you reply because i dont know how to add friend.yes i did do the tutorial but it didnt help me much abt the game i think

• VeroniQue666
      VeroniQue666 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Akamechan,
      To add people click the E on your keyboard as soon as u see a window popping up look for the + sign, should be left under of that window then u can put te persons name in to add him/her, but the person u want to add has to be online.
      Im mostly online all day so dont worry about that hope to hear from u soon

• Akamechan
      Akamechan commented
      Editing a comment
      Ty so much for the information .i see so you usually online almost all day ? 😱 .linxs right yr char right?sure me too 😉 i will be online next 1-2 hours my little brother using pc right now have to wait for him to sto playing while im watching anime

Well I always try to help everyone I can, but sometimes I'm afk so I can't answer anyone, you should talk with someone who's moving just to make sure that the player it's not afk and try too talk right next to him/her and call him/her by the name

Comment

• Akamechan
      Akamechan commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i did that but the player that i found who walking around who re not afk all of it are pro players so i think they might ignore me because im newbie. Alot of lvl60+ .i did call nme too i think but none reply
Working...
X