Int Blade?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Int Blade?

So I have my Blade at 140 but i see higher blades are using the Old GWand as the main weapon. Is there a reason for this? Is using dual axes no longer viable or fast enough at higher levels?

Originally posted by Artoriuse View Post
    So I have my Blade at 140 but i see higher blades are using the Old GWand as the main weapon. Is there a reason for this? Is using dual axes no longer viable or fast enough at higher levels?
    Wand attacks are some sort of magic attacks, therefore they can't be blocked by monsters. Blades usually re-stat for full INT because wand's damage scales from INT.

Comment

Originally posted by MothSyndromE View Post

Wand attacks are some sort of magic attacks, therefore they can't be blocked by monsters. Blades usually re-stat for full INT because wand's damage scales from INT.
      Wait wait wait - Blades are restating to INT and using a wand to kill enemies beyond level 140 to avoid the block rate of the masquerpets!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kollopo View Post

Wait wait wait - Blades are restating to INT and using a wand to kill enemies beyond level 140 to avoid the block rate of the masquerpets!?
        That should tell you a lot about this game, I remember watching a level 135-144 slayer try and grind in Bahara years ago, literally every hit was either blocked or missed because of how obscene the rates are on everything starting with Valley.

Comment

• Kollopo
          Kollopo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah a viewer of mine was explaining that beyond those levels everyone is essentially forced to become AoE and use their skills. It reminds me of when I was leveling an AoE Knight back in the day... having no dexterity and low attack speed even as a mercenary forced me to use my skills to kill. It was fun doing that too. I didn't mind it so much... but wow, I cannot wait to see what this is like!
      Working...
      X