X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StoneRyno
    started a topic Dungeons question...

Dungeons question...

Is there a reason to do every dungeon? For example all the ones listed on this page all say there are no special rewards for this dungeon. Other than the quest required to enter the first one on the page I couldn't find any info to know if there is something I'm not aware of for that one. I'm almost to the level range indicated for the second one as well. Thanks for any info ya'll can provide for this and the rest of the dungeons.

• GartugaKM
    replied
    Originally posted by StoneRyno View Post
    Is there a reason to do every dungeon? For example all the ones listed on this page all say there are no special rewards for this dungeon. Other than the quest required to enter the first one on the page I couldn't find any info to know if there is something I'm not aware of for that one. I'm almost to the level range indicated for the second one as well. Thanks for any info ya'll can provide for this and the rest of the dungeons.
    No, there isn't, unless you want to clear the whole game and all the dungeons.
    Nowadays most dungeons are useless because exp is more easily obtained through grinding or Plvls.
    Some dungeons however are highly worth it due to dropping ultimate weapons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X