Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New player here

Hi all!

I'm really new in the game and playing with my girlfriend on US Lykan server and we don't know anything about the game. We're looking for some help to a lot of things like builds, skills, equips, leveling... we don't want anything, just some advices to evolve in the game!

If anyone can help, we'll be greatfull!

Tysm =)

There are many options of builds depending on what your goal in the game is. If you want to mainly do pvp a billposter is the best. For pve most people use a blade. Last if you want a class good at both build a ranger. For equips and skills it depends on what you want to do. Most builds are 100% of the stat that gives you dmg so str for blade and bp and dex for ranger. For lvling if you and your girlfriend are lvling at the same time try to find a full adv party on contri. If you are not lvling at the same time starting at lvl 26 lvl with a lvl 1 char following you with a full adv pt on contri. From like lvl 20+ if you can handle it try lvling 12 lvls above you
    IGN: JagerKnight Guild: Natural Server: Lykan

Comment

If you have more questions I can answer them

Comment

Oh! Thanks Jammey.

We'll play only pve, what is better? Blade and RM (She's assist) or Ranger and RM? We play only together xD

Comment

Both are good it just depends on what you like

Comment

Originally posted by Kyume View Post
            Hi all!

I'm really new in the game and playing with my girlfriend on US Lykan server and we don't know anything about the game. We're looking for some help to a lot of things like builds, skills, equips, leveling... we don't want anything, just some advices to evolve in the game!

If anyone can help, we'll be greatfull!

Tysm =)
            add me in discord, i will be happy to answer your questions - MothSyndrome#7942

Comment

Working...
            X