Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning player: some questions

Hello folks,
    I just came back from a break and I have some game-related questions. I am a Lv106 blade with 87 RM.

1) Is getting a Blain set with regular awakes, pierced to 3/3 21% atk or similar way better than sticking to a vaggy set with better awakes?
    My vaggy is currently +6 21%ia, with a total of: 42STR 50%ICD 14%Crit 4%atk speed awakes

2) At lvl 106, is hunting Lusakas still doable? The lvl gap between my char and Khan (26 levels) will strongly affect the drop rate?

3) Stats related, what do I need to kill Khan? A tanker is needed?

4) 5x Amps ES(S) + Full Contri + Leecher + Azria is still the best way to lvl up aside from Qamps and Tanker?

Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by Ranz View Post
    Hello folks,
    I just came back from a break and I have some game-related questions. I am a Lv106 blade with 87 RM.

1) Is getting a Blain set with regular awakes, pierced to 3/3 21% atk or similar way better than sticking to a vaggy set with better awakes?
    My vaggy is currently +6 21%ia, with a total of: 42STR 50%ICD 14%Crit 4%atk speed awakes

2) At lvl 106, is hunting Lusakas still doable? The lvl gap between my char and Khan (26 levels) will strongly affect the drop rate?

3) Stats related, what do I need to kill Khan? A tanker is needed?

4) 5x Amps ES(S) + Full Contri + Leecher + Azria is still the best way to lvl up aside from Qamps and Tanker?

Thank you in advance!
    1) If you are farming regular monsters - that's okay. But Blain is 100% better if you are going to hunt bosses.
    2) Lvl gap certanly affects the drop rate, but chances are still pretty good, no worries
    3) Are you still talking about your blade? If yes - RM+Soul Leeching beads + good axes + champion set jewels + good blain are obligatory.
    4) Yes. But better go to Traesia.

Comment

Originally posted by MothSyndromE View Post

1) If you are farming regular monsters - that's okay. But Blain is 100% better if you are going to hunt bosses.
      2) Lvl gap certanly affects the drop rate, but chances are still pretty good, no worries
      3) Are you still talking about your blade? If yes - RM+Soul Leeching beads + good axes + champion set jewels + good blain are obligatory.
      4) Yes. But better go to Traesia.
      Thank you very much!

Another question is the following:

Is buying 5xQamps 1 day a good idea, at lvl 107, even if I'm going to level up 1v1ing + leecher (without tank)? I am getting 0.08~0.1 each mob with 5x ES(S) Amps... and I believe I'd get 0.32~0.4 each with Qamps instead. Can I become master and achieve Lv90+ in one day?

Comment

• Jammey
        Jammey commented
        Editing a comment
        You can definitely get master but instead of going to 90 I would stay at 83. This is becuase wilds boss is lvl 80 and dream is lvl 85. With being 3 lvls away from both boss’s you have the optimal drop rate

Originally posted by Ranz View Post

Thank you very much!

Another question is the following:

Is buying 5xQamps 1 day a good idea, at lvl 107, even if I'm going to level up 1v1ing + leecher (without tank)? I am getting 0.08~0.1 each mob with 5x ES(S) Amps... and I believe I'd get 0.32~0.4 each with Qamps instead. Can I become master and achieve Lv90+ in one day?
      Buying something from cash shop is never a good idea (developers just don't deserve any money).
      However, i have to answer your question: yes, you can.

Comment

What server do you play on?
        IGN: JagerKnight Guild: IOmnipotentI Server: Lykan

Comment

Thank you both!

Jammey, Lykan

Comment

Working...
          X