Keep or trade/sell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep or trade/sell?

Currently sitting on five 7 day Q amps and I'm not sure if I should use them or trade them for other things. Me and a friend are planning on each making a new character and outside decent normal jewelry, awakened vagrant armor and Lusaka weapons we don't have any real plan for after level 80. On one hand I could try and get a knight to 130 so I have something to use as a tank for later on but at the same time she would have no gear outside of her axe and that's a huge commitment for me to make or I could sell it and get gear for something else and end up wondering how we're gonna be able to level reliably. We also a Mentalist and Crackshot that are level 130 and 136 respectively but neither of them feel geared enough to really take on the main lower level dungeons outside of normal Wilds.

I'm feeling really conflicted on what I should do with them and was hoping someone could help me weigh the benefits to either option.

1) what server are you on? If you are on moco, add me in discord then (MothSyndrome#7942)

2) you can farm aminus boxes for 7% cards. Not much but still something.

3) i agree with you. Better to sell scrolls and buy some decent gears. Webzen dudes often make R amps give-aways, so, why not?

4) do mentalist's skills work on bosses? can mentalist cast all of them at once or only 1 per time?

By the way, add me anyway, we all be merged soon XD

Comment

1. I got merged onto Lykan, was originally on Demian (there was literally no point in them renaming it to Yetti)
      2. Totally forgot about those honestly. Not sure if 13k hp is enough for a crackshot to run through normal without getting murdered though since we don't have a Seraph.
      4. From what I'm aware they fully work on bosses, they can also be casted all at once which is really nice.

Also I don't have Discord though since webzen mostly killed their own forums by making one I probably should just make one specifically for flyff purposes.
      Last edited by StormyMoon; 02-03-19, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StormyMoon View Post
        1. I got merged onto Lykan, was originally on Demian (there was literally no point in them renaming it to Yetti)
        2. Totally forgot about those honestly. Not sure if 13k hp is enough for a crackshot to run through normal without getting murdered though since we don't have a Seraph.
        4. From what I'm aware they fully work on bosses, they can also be casted all at once which is really nice.

Also I don't have Discord though since webzen mostly killed their own forums by making one I probably should just make one specifically for flyff purposes.
        1) Good, if you and your friend are looking for guild - you are welcome (only when Lykan will merge with Mocomochi XD)
        2) You won't need huge amount of hp if you don't get cought.
        3) Thank you for information.

Let me know when your discord account is made.

Comment

The only downside to the mentalist debuffs is that they only last 30 seconds each so you have to stay on top of casting them.

Also made an account, StormyMoon#2373

Comment

If you want to run cursed animus pm me at JagerKnight or JagerSlayer.
            IGN: JagerKnight Guild: IOmnipotentI Server: Lykan

Comment

Working...
            X