Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm feel like a beggar playing this game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm feel like a beggar playing this game.

So I have an acrobat that I've been playing for a while, but gotten to the point where player assist buffs are needed. It's pretty much beg for buffs then grind out as much as you can before asking around again.

My question (which is quite different from the topic) is do I really have to create a second account as an assist just to get the ball rolling? It seems like that's what others are doing to become successful in this game. I don't want to grind out all those levels again. >.<

Originally posted by Mobilizer View Post
    So I have an acrobat that I've been playing for a while, but gotten to the point where player assist buffs are needed. It's pretty much beg for buffs then grind out as much as you can before asking around again.

My question (which is quite different from the topic) is do I really have to create a second account as an assist just to get the ball rolling? It seems like that's what others are doing to become successful in this game. I don't want to grind out all those levels again. >.<
    What server are you playing on? If you are on Moco - then tell me ur discord tag and we'll see what can we do.

Comment

• Mobilizer
      Mobilizer commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello.

My discord tag is Mobilizer#0893

• MothSyndromE
      MothSyndromE commented
      Editing a comment
      Check ur discord
Working...
X