No announcement yet.

Stuck at level 122. What now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

risen sucks hard, the rotting make impossible to level there, hope they fix those zones, and put off the block there, kallium and dessert need a bit more mobs to make it worth,

Comment

Originally posted by ACDNEO View Post
      risen sucks hard, the rotting make impossible to level there, hope they fix those zones, and put off the block there, kallium and dessert need a bit more mobs to make it worth,
      You know they won't do that just because they want you to buy dark traesia tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by MothSyndromE View Post

You know they won't do that just because they want you to buy dark traesia tickets.
        Yup perfectly said. They want you to buy their premium maps to lvl. This is nothing new. I just wish they gave people who cant afford to spend money more options. I mean it wouldn't kill them to put a few spots in the zones that have weaker mobs with a bit less block and lower crit damage. I have recently decided to buy myself some maps of the premo maps from the shop to get by and its working. Now I will just grind out the money i need from now on to ppurchase them from other players with my perins.

Comment

• Jammey
          Jammey commented
          Editing a comment
          I play on kargo, and the second do event after merge I can plvl. I will provide tickets also

Originally posted by BlinxyBoy View Post

Yup perfectly said. They want you to buy their premium maps to lvl. This is nothing new. I just wish they gave people who cant afford to spend money more options. I mean it wouldn't kill them to put a few spots in the zones that have weaker mobs with a bit less block and lower crit damage. I have recently decided to buy myself some maps of the premo maps from the shop to get by and its working. Now I will just grind out the money i need from now on to ppurchase them from other players with my perins.
        It's up to Gala to make such kind of changes, so i don't think it will happen soon even if they like the idea.

Btw, add me in discord, it will be easier to comunicate - MothSyndrome#7942

Comment

Working...
        X