Stuck at level 122. What now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at level 122. What now?

Before I ask my question let me get something out of the way. I do not have a lot of money because I am a single male taking care of my 2 children by myself so bills are tight and I do not have real cash to constantly throw at the game so Cash shop premium maps are not something I utilize very often however I will occasionally buy a few Amps here and there to help out with leveling speed.. Now that, that is out of the way let me ask my question.

I have come to a point where I am (almost unable) to progress. I leveled to 122 on the top floor of the forsaken tower and it just got so slow so I moved on to Valley of the risen, however I found that the power of the creatures here are deadly to me. Now I am a decently geared Blade wearing full +10 Blain set with crystal Lusaka axes +18 jewlery and a Fierce dragon king set HOWEVER, The crit hits of the Hell hounds nearly kills me every time and I find myself having to leave or die trying to get some EXP. Am I missing something here or is this Webzen's way of saying (Hey maybe you should spend money on our premium maps!!) I feel like its almost a P2W wall. I don't know maybe I am wrong. Is there somewhere else I am supposed to be leveling before the valley or some other place that is optional?

If this is indeed their way of almost forcing you to buy from their cash shop then I can see how and why this game has slowly diminished over time. I can see making leveling very slow if you are pure free to play, player but don't force someone to buy premium items or just stop playing, and I have really considered stopping due to this leveling wall that has been placed in front of me. Any advice would be amazing and remember I do not have hundreds of dollars to throw at this game every month because Life before games in my house. I really wanna keep playing this game because I am addicted to it but I don't want every character to hit this wall and make me discouraged to keep playing.

Originally posted by BlinxyBoy View Post
    Am I missing something here or is this Webzen's way of saying (Hey maybe you should spend money on our premium maps!!)
    Not exactly Webzens fault, as they dont develop the game, but since it's Galas duty to provide enough reason to spend
    money on cashshop items, so webzen can make money, it is - indeed - *their* way of saying "buy premium area tickets".
    That's (almost guaranteed, yet not confirmed) part of the licencing deal being made between them.

-------

The easiest way would simply be to bite the bullet and take a break from leveling to make enough money for Q-amps and premium tickets.
    If that's not an option I'd suggest buying a STR restat and put some points into sta (you have to test, what works for you!!!)
    The loss in damage is most of the time neglectable.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaymin View Post

Not exactly Webzens fault, as they dont develop the game, but since it's Galas duty to provide enough reason to spend
      money on cashshop items, so webzen can make money, it is - indeed - *their* way of saying "buy premium area tickets".
      That's (almost guaranteed, yet not confirmed) part of the licencing deal being made between them.

-------

The easiest way would simply be to bite the bullet and take a break from leveling to make enough money for Q-amps and premium tickets.
      If that's not an option I'd suggest buying a STR restat and put some points into sta (you have to test, what works for you!!!)
      The loss in damage is most of the time neglectable.
      Thanks for the reply. I will look into doing some farming, and possibly pickup some premium area tickets then. I have not yet figured out best mobs to grind for penya/perin but I am sure I will figure it out as I go.

Comment

What server do you play on?
        JagerKnight - Lvl 123 Blade - StardustCrusaders
        MsPayo - Lvl 137 Seraph - Dystopia

Comment

Hi. What server do you play on? May be we can help you out.

Comment

Sorry about the late reply. I play on Lykan server.

Comment

Sorry about the late reply. I play on Lykan server.
              i would suggest you to wait for merge, i believe premium area tickets will become much more affordable for you (and exp scrolls too, btw)
              i can invite you to our guild on Mocomochi, so you will have a company to relax with by the time our servers merge.

Comment

After Lykan and Kargo merge I can help you
                JagerKnight - Lvl 123 Blade - StardustCrusaders
                MsPayo - Lvl 137 Seraph - Dystopia

Comment

It's kinda "normal", even if i think it's not, bot monsters from valley of the risen, are considered as " pre instance monsters", they have high block rate, high damage & stuff
                  It's a very bad place to exp, and yes, it's kinda like you said too "buy a ticket and you'll be alright"

:/

Good tip, if you're 120+ try to find some people to farm Animus with a CoH, you will make some money with a little bit of luck for sure

Gl

Comment

Originally posted by Prololz View Post
                    It's kinda "normal", even if i think it's not, bot monsters from valley of the risen, are considered as " pre instance monsters", they have high block rate, high damage & stuff
                    It's a very bad place to exp, and yes, it's kinda like you said too "buy a ticket and you'll be alright"

:/

Good tip, if you're 120+ try to find some people to farm Animus with a CoH, you will make some money with a little bit of luck for sure

Gl
                    Most of the boss-type monsters ignore lvl-gap between them and players (or are not affected that much at least), so he can easily farm Wilds/Isle of dreams/Cove of Ancients too.

Comment

Good ideas. I have recently started learning wilds solo on my YJ and am getting better. Once I figure it out I should be able to make a decent amount of cash. I am going to stock up Lusaka on all my alt accounts and sell once merger happens. It's the only plan I have right now.

Comment

Good ideas. I have recently started learning wilds solo on my YJ and am getting better. Once I figure it out I should be able to make a decent amount of cash. I am going to stock up Lusaka on all my alt accounts and sell once merger happens. It's the only plan I have right now.
                        How do you farm Khan with YoyoJester? Isn't range of Hit of Penya too short to cast it without risk? Teach me please :O

Comment

Originally posted by MothSyndromE View Post

How do you farm Khan with YoyoJester? Isn't range of Hit of Penya too short to cast it without risk? Teach me please :O
                          I found a video guide here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPp-7Js3xQ0&t=5s

Comment

But he just auto-attacked him XD
                            Khan moves too fast to cast HoP on him >_>

Comment

Originally posted by MothSyndromE View Post

But he just auto-attacked him XD
                              Khan moves too fast to cast HoP on him >_>
                              Yeah I figured out a way to do it using the ramp that goes to Khan's throne. I may make a video guide later on to showcase how I do it but for the most part this persons guide gave me some ideas and through testing and trial and error I have come up with a decent way to repeatedly kill him. Granted I fail some times but the more I do it the better I will get and eventually I wont much or at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X