Returning Player- got some questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Player- got some questions

Hey guys, as the title reads i'm a returning player from almost 10 or so years ago, currently downloading the game again to make my way back. A few questions tho if anyone has the time to answer these

- i've looked at guides, many seem to be outdated regarding what to do to grind out levels, gearing up etc. are there any up to date guides?

- i may as well consider myself new since a lot seemed to have changed over the past few years; are there any guilds out there that are newbie friendly to teach me the ropes ? the most i've gotten to was lvl 60 and gave up because i was a kid and grinding wasn't for me, until now where i'm super chill

- had a look around on the forums and it seems to be that US Mocomochi is the suggested server that's populated, how accurate is this? i understand the game has aged and people will quit over time, but just asking so i know what i need to do

- is there also a discord ? i'm in the one for Rappelz however i can't seem to find one for Flyff

cheers

Originally posted by Concerning View Post
    Hey guys, as the title reads i'm a returning player from almost 10 or so years ago, currently downloading the game again to make my way back. A few questions tho if anyone has the time to answer these

- i've looked at guides, many seem to be outdated regarding what to do to grind out levels, gearing up etc. are there any up to date guides?

- i may as well consider myself new since a lot seemed to have changed over the past few years; are there any guilds out there that are newbie friendly to teach me the ropes ? the most i've gotten to was lvl 60 and gave up because i was a kid and grinding wasn't for me, until now where i'm super chill

- had a look around on the forums and it seems to be that US Mocomochi is the suggested server that's populated, how accurate is this? i understand the game has aged and people will quit over time, but just asking so i know what i need to do

- is there also a discord ? i'm in the one for Rappelz however i can't seem to find one for Flyff

cheers
    1) All guides are outdated. But our guild has all guides possible.
    2) Our guild is newbie-friendly, we can probably accept you.
    3) Mocomochi is the most populated server. Moreover, the merge is coming and all servers will unite = more people to cooperate and trade.
    4) PM me, i will tell you my discord tag.
    Last edited by MothSyndromE; 29-01-19, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X