Ranger or Yo yo Jester after lv 120 for PvM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger or Yo yo Jester after lv 120 for PvM

I heard some people tell the monster after lv 120 have high block rate so i don't know the best class for lvling is ranger or yo yo jester 1v1. I hate aoe

I dont like aoe either, BUT aoe is good it cant get blocked.
    Unfortunately Jesters dont have an AoE skill (if you dont count the Acrobat Arrow Rain, but lets be honest here who would lvl with that??)
    Rangers are strong both 1v1 and AoE,

Yes, the monsters get higher and higher block rate the higher their lvl.. 120+ is still allright but once u hit higher grounds like (dark tresia,elliun and marsmine) 126-170 you have to adjust your game play according too.. most switch to aoe.. It just much easier than stand and try get down a block monster

Comment

Originally posted by Chiili View Post
      I dont like aoe either, BUT aoe is good it cant get blocked.
      Unfortunately Jesters dont have an AoE skill (if you dont count the Acrobat Arrow Rain, but lets be honest here who would lvl with that??)
      Rangers are strong both 1v1 and AoE,

Yes, the monsters get higher and higher block rate the higher their lvl.. 120+ is still allright but once u hit higher grounds like (dark tresia,elliun and marsmine) 126-170 you have to adjust your game play according too.. most switch to aoe.. It just much easier than stand and try get down a block monster
      So blade is 1v1 too. T got one blade so how to lvl after 126 because the block.. DO u have some tips for blade?

Comment

• Chiili
        Chiili commented
        Editing a comment
        The old aoe blade is a dying breed..I got one full DEX build , but not many play them anymore..

Beauty of the 1v1 blade is we got incredible damage so even when blocked we kinda kill fast..

now for those really high lvls lets say end of dark tresia when u heading into marsmine 155+ i suggest Aoe build..from personal experience it goes way faster than 1v1.. (i play hybrid STR/STA slayer 164..) If you dont go magical that is..
        you could also choose the full INT wand slayer which aint bad..since the wand damage counts like a skill and wont get blocked,
        but you will always have HIGHER damage with axe (if it dont get blocked, that is)..

There are no tips, because there is nothing you can do.
      There is no way in the entire game to actively reduce an opponents blockrate.
      So every advice, every weapon or set and every playstyle remains the same, nothing changes..

The only way to "ignore" blockrate is by spaming skills.. and those will slow you down severly.
      Going the AoE route is the only way to grind faster at that point.

Comment

Working...
      X