Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast & Easy Solo 130 Character

So y
    ou wanna know a very easy, fast and useful Level 130 Character to make without needing to pay for boosting or tanks and Q amps.

~ Events items you can farm to help out! - 1 day Eldin gift jars , Cute invasion Es amp's

Getting 130 isn't that hard I did it with Es Amps no tank no boost just Psykeeper and level 1 leech I grinded Cute Invasion event for like 550 Es Amp's sold amps I did not need to buy gear funny way of leveling you wont believe my trick is very easy and effective but after you get 1 ability you don't even need to fight anymore lol no pro gear needed.

Items~ needed
    -------------------------------------------------
    Psykeeper with complete clean (champ set) = 250% reflect damage a (Jar) for healing and (level 105 +3 armor set) for increased hp % you don't want a +10 set because you want the monster's to damage you as much and as fast as they can. High defence & block are bad to have in this case. You need a full STA build, ( Helpful things not required but does help is pierce suit for 4/4 28% hp increase STA, Run speed, awake's on gear) you want as much run speed, and hp as u can get.
    -------------------------------------------------
    No fighting required just attack something really high level so they hit max damage on you that you can tank and they die super fast.
    Example~ 250% reflect and lets say you have 30k hp your tanking 10 monsters at a time that hit 2000 damage on you 2000 x 250% = 5000 damage reflected back.

Example ~ this is what I did in 1 double exp weekend 120 master psykeeper to 130 I went to dark traseia to level 149s Reflect aoe'd 10-12 at a time I had 100k hp I could reflect 40-65k damage on them they died so fast with es amps getting like 5% exp per aoe I think not bad at all.

Only bad thing about this is that's its really annoying running out of gold pills you will burn threw and you will spend a lot of money in gold pills and every few hours u need to resupply on pills for your jar but with this build u can reach lvl 130 without amps and without x2 exp event its slower but its easy. There are several reasons why you should try this if you do not have a 130+ character 1 easy to lvl up, 2 its a tank so u can tank for urself or others if u want to its always nice to have your own tank, 3 mentalist are actually decent in pvp u can kill anyone in the arena unless they 1 hit kill u first with full sta build baruna wand and 1 hit rune mentalist can be evil lol.

Mentalist are pretty useful class so many things u can use it for people will invite u to dungeons because mentalist skills are awesome for bossing list of things u can actually
    do as a mentalist ( Tank, Reflect AOE, Weaken bosses, with pro gear hit insane damage on monsters or people and your attacks cant be blocked I've seen mentalist who were grinding level 150 1 hit kill monsters never actually seen max damage of a mentalist seen 500k damage once but I believe u can actually hit up to like 1.5m maybe more im not 100% sure on that but that's with like best gear u can get.

Mentalist can solo wilds and savage wilds u can either tank / reflect kill boss if your using a jar and have high enough hp you can get past all agor rooting mobs by using the teleport skill to move around even tho your rooted.

Hope this helps anyone having trouble making up there mind on a character.

Comment

Working...
    X