Pet Crisis...HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Crisis...HELP!

I recently bought a D-class bunny rabbit and have raised it to a B-class pet. I would like to make a perfect (1/3/5/7/9) pet out of it but I'm very skeptical about the feasibility - from an economic point of view - of such an endeavor. As it sits right now, I've spent more than $50 bucks on "Blessings of the Tamer" and have only managed to get a level 4 for the B-class evolution.

I would like to hear some opinions from you guys...is it worth it or not?

Originally posted by LollipopAddict View Post
    I recently bought a D-class bunny rabbit and have raised it to a B-class pet. I would like to make a perfect (1/3/5/7/9) pet out of it but I'm very skeptical about the feasibility - from an economic point of view - of such an endeavor. As it sits right now, I've spent more than $50 bucks on "Blessings of the Tamer" and have only managed to get a level 4 for the B-class evolution.

I would like to hear some opinions from you guys...is it worth it or not?
    No, it's generally not worth it to spend them on a B-Rank Pet.
    The chances to get a 1/3/5 Pet are 1:139 (18% chance for 1/3 and 4% chance for 1/x/5), so raising 139 Pets or using 139 BotT will have the same effect.
    And while it may sound intimidating to raise 139 pets, the time investment is worth it.
    You will get a whole of of awakening fodder pets and if something really good comes from it you can either sell it or finish it.

Comment

I have decided to go with a 1/3/4/5/5 configuration, which will give me 34 Dex, plus awakenings...this is totally doable without spending hundreds of $$$.

Comment

Working...
      X