Returner here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returner here

I stopped playing at around 2014-2015, I came back and am looking to create an Acrobat -> Jester -> Harlequinn character, mainly because I never used one back when I did play and I thought it would be fun playing around with Yo-Yos or bows or whatever and the fun powers of those classes, I was wondering if people could give me a hand with skills and stats if at all possible and maybe some gear suggestions to help get into the classes, thank you.

Originally posted by ExplainableChaos View Post
    I stopped playing at around 2014-2015, I came back and am looking to create an Acrobat -> Jester -> Harlequinn character, mainly because I never used one back when I did play and I thought it would be fun playing around with Yo-Yos or bows or whatever and the fun powers of those classes, I was wondering if people could give me a hand with skills and stats if at all possible and maybe some gear suggestions to help get into the classes, thank you.
    if you are planning to farm wilds or isle of dreams, you should go full dex and the best bow for you will be guardian bow, then Lusaka bow. If you want to just lvl-up: go 40-50 DEX, some STA and then full STR. Choose yo-yos in this order:Guardian yoyo - Lusaka yoyo - Cristal lusaka yoyo - Ancient yoyo.

Comment

I recommend full STR for a YJ as you can use a DEX awakened helmet for critical chance when you are 1v1ing yet still switch to a STR awakened helmet for penya strike when in arena or farming khan. This also prevents the need for a restat at level 130 when DEX becomes much less useful.

Comment

Working...
      X