Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[In-game] Not Another Note Event (09/08/2015 - 09/22/2015)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [In-game] Not Another Note Event (09/08/2015 - 09/22/2015)

Date: September 8th, 2015 - September 22nd, 2015
    NPC: Hendel
    Level: 15-150

Objective: Collect notes (from monsters level 15+) and bring them to Hendel in Flaris who will exchange them for the following rewards.
    The I Believe I Can FLYFF Helmets give +6 to all stats.

Date: September 8th, 2015 - September 22nd, 2015
    NPC: (Event) Nightmare Flami
    Level: 15-150

Objective: Find Flami's lost guitar (by killing monsters level 15+) and bring it back to her. She will reward you with a Galaxy Guitar in return. This quest can only be completed once!

Comment

• Moribito
      Moribito commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you have to activate this quest? I was thinking since its a one time completed thing you would need to activate it but it looks like all you need to do is get the quest item? Also is this quest item going to appear in the Quest tab also?

• Magitook
      Magitook commented
      Editing a comment
      You shouldn't need to activate it, the guitar has a (low) chance to drop. The quest item itself will be in the quest tab in your inventory, hence you won't be able to trade it unfortunately.

Kinda crappy rewards i havnt seen those helms before but the other items are well as i sayd junk
    i wish the list was bigger

Comment

• Len45
      Len45 commented
      Editing a comment
      The helmets may be a renamed version of the Chameleon Caps that were given in previous renditions of this event. If so, it gives +5 on all stats. Last year the yellow, red, and blue caps were soul linked.

• Adam
      Adam commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think they are. Call me crazy but it looks like the devs actually made something new

• Magitook
      Magitook commented
      Editing a comment
      The helmets do indeed have +6 for all stats. They are new items created for this event (and yes, we were as surprised as you when the devs told us we'd get something new :P)

How do the I believe I can Flyff helmets look when you are wearing them? Also, do all the music notes have the same rarity or is one note rarer than the others?

Comment

• Adam
      Adam commented
      Editing a comment
      Last year blue and green ones were rarer than the yellow and red ones

• Len45
      Len45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Last year the event was called "The Great FlyFF Music Festival", or something like that. The yellow notes dropped most frequently, followed by red then blue. Green Notes were the rarest.
      The helmets probably are equipped in the "fashion" slot. Since these are new this year, we will have to wait a few more minutes to find out what they look like when equipped. The icons look more appealing than last years "Chameleon Caps".

• Magitook
      Magitook commented
      Editing a comment
      This year all notes have the same drop chance.

Nice event Collecting the notes will be intressesting. But why are they soul-linked?

Do we also get one day an buff-event during this event?
    Meine Charaktere:
    Ranger, LVL 71
    Ringmaster, LVL 61
    Psykeeper, LVL 60
    Blade, LVL 64
    Knight, LVL 60
    Assist->Billposter, LVL 30
    Acrobat->Jester, LVL 60
    -> Ich habe zu viele Charaktere
    Bin auf der Suche nach der Gilde (Devos)

Comment

Great event ^^ time to get some resu boxes and i am excited how this helmets look like on characters ^^.

***KingdomHeartS Guild***
      **Flyff US - Lykan Server**
      *******Guild Page*******
      Do you want to join? PM me!
      ~PromykNadziei~
      Polskie Forum Flyff'a >Dołącz do Najlepszych<
      ***Flyff US Lykan Server*** (Group over 2100 members! Join US!)

Comment

I like this event, thank you! I want all jajajaj

Comment

nothing good , at least the items aren't soul-linked

Comment

Love how all the notes have the same drop rates !!

I'll definately be aiming for some res boxes, Merchants permits and Mystic Flask boxes!

Comment

Not bad at all. Some rewards are useful.

Comment

So the best rewards are:
                Merchant Permits
                Mystic Flask Box
                Ressurection Box

That means that the green notes are pretty useless unless you want one of the items.
                But I'd just trade greens -> yellow -> red -> blue upto the items you desire.
                ~ The realest.

Comment

• CrazyJudge
                  CrazyJudge commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Full shout can be usefull :O And so can pet revival S (at least to sell).

Hello people. I just exchanged some notes for the helmets and it seems there is a nice bug. I mean if you equip them the only thing you see is a white circle instead your head XD
                Webzen pls fix it

Comment

• CrazyJudge
                  CrazyJudge commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Whaha, a white circle sounds pretty cool actually :P

Since you've allready farmed quite a lot, and I'm stuck here at work for a few more hours .. could you please tell me how regular they drop ?

• SoulElementor
                  SoulElementor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  the Droprate of notes is really good. Magitook was right when he said they have all same droprate...i was hunting for about 40 min today and got 40 notes of each color.

2 weeks of this event might be to much because there is nothing with bad % to get so most people will have everything they need in some days

• Hellpwns010
                  Hellpwns010 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  40 minutes and 40 notes of each color?

You are joking right? Xd

Can someone tell me how flami's lost guitar looks like? My farming character is not the character who needs it that badly, so I want to kill with my farm char and pickup with another char. This should be possible right?

Comment

• SoulElementor
                  SoulElementor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It will be stored just like the notes to in the quest item tab so i think it will look like the quest items in its little boxes. Good question. Want to know it too

• Magitook
                  Magitook commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you refer to the quest item dropped by the monster, it looks just like the actual guitar, so you should easily be able to identify it.

Originally posted by SoulElementor View Post
                Hello people. I just exchanged some notes for the helmets and it seems there is a nice bug. I mean if you equip them the only thing you see is a white circle instead your head XD
                Webzen pls fix it
                Hello,

this happened during tests last week. But when we tried it this morning (after a new patch was applied), they worked fine on all servers. Could you please try to delete the game files and patch the game again then? Seems like some files didn't get updated properly.

~Magitook

Comment

• SoulElementor
                  SoulElementor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thx for your quick answer magitook. Can you tell me where i can find those game files to update it again. Dont want to delete any other files accidently.

• Magitook
                  Magitook commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Basically you can delete the folder you installed the game to (to make sure to get any potentially corrupt files). Alternatively you could uninstall the game and re-install it again then.

Ok i'll try it then.

Comment

Working...
                X