Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[In-game] Release The Cloaken (07/14/2015 - 08/04/2015)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [In-game] Release The Cloaken (07/14/2015 - 08/04/2015)

Tuesday morning...our beloved MOD Cheriesaurus went for a walk through Flaris (Lykan, Server 2) when she heard a weird voice calling her name. No, it was not Groose, nor Magitook. It was King Chiton. He got a little bored in his dungeon as hardly anybody came to visit him anymore. So he asked the Buff Pang to hand out some cloaks to players if they killed enough monsters and collected his special Cloakens.

Date: July 14th, 2015 - August 4th, 2015
    NPC: Buff Pang
    Level: depends on quest (you will only be able to accept the quest for your level range)

The Cloakens drop from the majority of monsters within their level range (e.g. the Cloaken (60-90) can drop from monster in the 60 to 90 level range).

Is this event also for Clockworks server? The text says " (Lykan, Server 2)" I am still guessing it is for all servers

Comment

• (MOD)NyKo
      (MOD)NyKo commented
      Editing a comment
      It is for all servers.

Interesting event. Not sure if I've ever seen this one before.
    hi

Comment

• TheZoldycks
      TheZoldycks commented
      Editing a comment
      not the stats,I've never seen it, except for the Fearless Cloak, is something similar to the Aggression Cloak.

Question can these cloaks get unbinded?

Comment

New Cloaks! , yay! , diz gonna be gooood .

Comment

Originally posted by Chynook View Post
        Question can these cloaks get unbinded?
        Nopes, they can't (that would make the level restriction for the quests kinda redundant).

~Magitook

Comment

• Chynook
          Chynook commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for fast reply haha, other question im lvl 141 can i hunt the fearless cloak then lvl 90/120

• Scrooge
          Scrooge commented
          Editing a comment
          It says you can only accept the quest in your lvl range
          that would mean you would have to be lvl between 90-120 to start that quest

Q1 : can we use scroll of unbinding for the cloaks?

Q2: is the quest repeatable?

Q3: are those cloaks lvl restricted? for example a lvl 60 char can equip the triumphant cloak.

Comment

Originally posted by QueenLouise View Post
          Q1 : can we use scroll of unbinding for the cloaks?

Q2: is the quest repeatable?

Q3: are those cloaks lvl restricted? for example a lvl 60 char can equip the triumphant cloak.
          A1: I already answered that in my post above yours.
          A2: Nopes, you can only do them once per character.
          A3: Technically yes, there is no level restriction for the cloaks themselves.

~Magitook

Comment

Oh wow, I just notice that is a 4 weeks event, that's too much, are we gonna have some weekend events Magitook?

Comment

Originally posted by TheZoldycks View Post
              Oh wow, I just notice that is a 4 weeks event, that's too much, are we gonna have some weekend events Magitook?
              Last time I checked, it's 3 weeks. I don't know yet about weekend events, but these scripted events don't really have any impact on weekend events anyway as they are applied differently.

~Magitook

Comment

• TheZoldycks
                TheZoldycks commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah, yeah you are right, it's for 3 weeks,

Damm, then I might only get the pvp cloak since I have no char in the lvl 91-120 master range....

Comment

Wtf this event f**k it, the current one was shit and now its gonna be even shitier. Spend 1day killing 999mobs and then collect the questies which will probably drop nicely with amazing drop rate, really not worth doing for a +5stat cape lol. Atleast make the item similar for all the levels.... You make me go into despair with these kinds of events.

Comment

I like this event. It's different than what we're used to

- Mocomochi Server

Comment

Question, if i started dlvling a character from 150 to 120, will i still be able to get the fearless cloak quest?
                    Tanuki - DeathPenalty

Comment

• Tails
                      Tails commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No, in order to accept this quest you have to be a master.

• Masterme
                      Masterme commented
                      Editing a comment
                      im wondering that to, tho i dont kno how much lower lvl you need before you lose the hero badge again, like when you get low enogh lvl the amster badge disapear

• Scrooge
                      Scrooge commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You don't lose the Hero badge like you do the master badge

Hi Magitook,

Is chance to use this cloak to transmute other cloak? for example, Dragon Cloak transmuted to one of this cloaks.
                    In pased event, Hair Band couldn't be use to transmute, how is this time?

~Ami Lee

***KingdomHeartS Guild***
                    **Flyff US - Lykan Server**
                    *******Guild Page*******
                    Do you want to join? PM me!
                    ~PromykNadziei~
                    Polskie Forum Flyff'a >Dołącz do Najlepszych<
                    ***Flyff US Lykan Server*** (Group over 2100 members! Join US!)

Comment

Working...
                    X